TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally got 2 for under MSRP!!!!

mrdci

Well I was lucky the local dealer had just got in some new 2007 GT500s in Torch Red with White Stripes. Just the car I've been looking for. The had two and I loved them so much I bought them both. I was thinking of trying to sell the second one for 1K over sticker to a forum member. Check them out still in the factory plastic.

gallery_6172_193_14946.jpg

gallery_6172_193_16188.jpg

gallery_6172_193_3342.jpg

They will go nicely with the rest of my collection. Now only if I can get the real one.

My 1:18 Scale

gallery_6172_193_29265.jpg

SVT Poster for the concept

gallery_6172_193_9873.jpg

None in Faygo... :hysterical2:

It will probably take about 3 months to come out in a different color cause Hot Wheels does quartely runs on their cars. But if you have a Kmart close by some times they get exclusive colors for some reason.

It will probably take about 3 months to come out in a different color cause Hot Wheels does quartely runs on their cars. But if you have a Kmart close by some times they get exclusive colors for some reason.

I have a K-mart or 2 around here. I will check it out.

There are only two on Ebay right now and both are bid waaaay past MSRP, ones 20 dollars already thats a 400% markup!

It means I have to go to K mart.

I got mine at Wally Mart. Kmart just gets different colors on some cars. I checked some of the Ebay endings with Kmart in the descriptions so it appears that they only have torch red for now. But they will have more in the next few months as is the norm. I got the first run on the Shelby Daytona a few months back that came out in Blue and White and now the Red and white is the color you can get. So give it time.

And for you Grabber fans they may make it as they did a Boss 9 in Grabber a few months back also.

Archived