TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I couldn't take it any more

JimC

OK I had it, couldnt take it only 275 mile on my 07 and it's been raining out here.

I went to the dealer to pick up my truck and when I got home I fired off an email to a Adrien requesting the SS upgrade for my 07 convert.

I have been trying to call for the past few day but the line is always busy.

Is there different phone number I shoud be calling? If so can someone send email it to me, thanks.

So I all goes well, I should be joining the ranks of the Shelby S-Corba-SS'er's.

Yah- well - Yah - untill it's time to pay the pipper for wanten to play.

I have to say it was hard to choose between the Stage 5 and the SS, both are good, both have a lot to offer and both are different as night and day.

OK I had it, couldnt take it only 275 mile on my 07 and it's been raining out here.

I went to the dealer to pick up my truck and when I got home I fired off an email to a Adrien requesting the SS upgrade for my 07 convert.

I have been tring to call for the past few day but the line is always busy.

Is there different phone number I shoud be calling? IF so can someone send email it to me, thanks.

So I all goes well, I sould be joining the ranks of the Shelby S-Corba-SS'er's.

Yah- well Yah until till it's time to pay the pipper for wanten to play.

I have to say it was hard to choose between the Stage 5 and the SS, both are good, both have a lot to offer and both are different as noght and day.

Congrats on pulling the trigger. I suggest you send a PM to a member here on this site for help. His screen name is crispy23c. Tell him Grabber sent ya. He has a way of making things happen when it comes to SAI stuff. ;)

Congrats on pulling the trigger. I suggest you send a PM to a member here on this site for help. His screen name is crispy23c. Tell him Grabber sent ya. He has a way of making things happen when it comes to SAI stuff. ;)

Thanks, but what is a PM?

Thanks, but what is a PM?

PM is a personal message on this site. Go to the top of the screen.

Click messages.

Then click compose message.

Then type in crispy23c or any other member in the reciepents box.

Type in a title.

Type the message.

Hit send.

I will send you one, and you can try replying to it.

Click messages.

Then click compose message.

Then type in crispy23c or any other member in the reciepents box.

Type in a title.

Type the message.

Hit send.

I will send you one, and you can try replying to it.

Oh ya.

To see your message in full, go to the top right and click messages and then click on the message. Let me know if you need any help with anything on the site.

Rob

Thats better then searching through all the 'C' tring to find him. Thanks for coping the msg. I owe you...

JimC

I need help....how do I purchase moon pies from the online store? :ninja:

That it, pick on the new guy. :headspin:

Thats better then searching through all the 'C' tring to find him. Thanks for coping the msg. I owe you...

JimC

Jim,

Also you can click on anyones name and a pull down menu will pop up and you will see an option called send message. That makes it easy too.

Rob

Archived