TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake list \ call status

Finally got my call last week, Oct 4, for the Super Snake upgrade. I was about 750 out of 1700. Approx 400 have accepted, 250 - 300 for 07's, and the rest 08's. They advised me that they would limit 07's to 1200. I don't think there is much chance that they will hit the limit, at least not any time soon. They did indicate they would be announcing a Texas shop, but they did not say who or when. FWIW.

Congratulation. That would be great having a Texas shop. That will help me a lot. I'm still waiting for my call. I was put on the list on May 9. If you don't mind me asking. When were you place on the list? At least this will give me an idea how far am I. Thank you.

Torch, just so that you know- we now have 3 people calling 'the list' so that things can be sped up (we like speed here), so everyone on the list will be contacted in shorter time frames now. Hang in there!

Chris

Torch, just so that you know- we now have 3 people calling 'the list' so that things can be sped up (we like speed here), so everyone on the list will be contacted in shorter time frames now. Hang in there!

Chris

What the heck are you doing up at 7am on a Sunday dude?

Congratulation. That would be great having a Texas shop. That will help me a lot. I'm still waiting for my call. I was put on the list on May 9. If you don't mind me asking. When were you place on the list? At least this will give me an idea how far am I. Thank you.

Hey Torch, cannot be sure of exact date, but I thought it was early May, so you should be getting the call pretty quick. FYI, I didn't bite yet. Thinking it over before plopping down $10k!

Hey Torch, cannot be sure of exact date, but I thought it was early May, so you should be getting the call pretty quick. FYI, I didn't bite yet. Thinking it over before plopping down $10k!

Thanks Frankc5601. You're right. I got my call and will be sending my deposit. About the Texas shop, he told me that it's not a sure thing yet but they are still working on it.

Archived