TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Announcing new baby

69machguy

Just checking in to say my car ('08 red convertible, stripe delete) was delivered today; picked her up this morning. I'm really in the doghouse with mama on this purchase, so I haven't been able to take a good cruise just yet. I put about forty miles on it after driving off the lot - enough to know it's worth whatever drama follows at home ;) Very happy I sold my '69 ragtop for this, what a ride.

I know the rules about posting pictures, but I'm having difficulty uploading a high resolution picture. Who can talk me through this (what's the max on this site) or is it just easier to retake the picture on a lower MP setting and repost in the morning?

Wally Kuhns

SoCal

Just checking in to say my car ('08 red convertible, stripe delete) was delivered today; picked her up this morning. I'm really in the doghouse with mama on this purchase, so I haven't been able to take a good cruise just yet. I put about forty miles on it after driving off the lot - enough to know it's worth whatever drama follows at home ;) Very happy I sold my '69 ragtop for this, what a ride.

I know the rules about posting pictures, but I'm having difficulty uploading a high resolution picture. Who can talk me through this (what's the max on this site) or is it just easier to retake the picture on a lower MP setting and repost in the morning?

Wally Kuhns

SoCal

Congrats man! If you want out of the doghouse, take her out for a spin! I am sure she will love it. Unless, she was deeply in love with your '69!

Wally Kuhns

SoCal

Congrats on getting your car! :happy feet:

As for the pics, go to www.photobucket.com

Set up an account. It's FREE!

Then upload your photos to photobucket.

After you upload your photos the click on the little box next to each photo you want to post.

Then scroll to the bottom of that page and click on "Generate HTML and IMG code" button.

That will open to another page that will show 5 boxes with all your links.

The 5 boxes will be in this order:

1st box

HTML clickable thumbnails for Ebay, Livejournal, MySpace, etc. - recommended

2nd box

HTML images for Ebay, Livejournal, MySpace, etc

3rd box

IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended

4th box

IMG images for message boards

5th box

URL's for email, Yahoo messenger, AOL messenger, etc

You want use either the 3rd box or the 4th box.

The 3rd box will post your photos as thunbnail photos that will have to be clicked on to view.

The 4th box will post full size photos.

Put your pointer inside the box and click once. It should highlight all the links in that box.

Then right click your mouse with your pointer in the highlighted box and click on COPY

Then come here and right click your mouse inside this message board and click PASTE

That's it! Your links will be pasted into this box. Then submit your post! Your post will display with your photos.

I think you can add up to 8 photos per post. Then add more in a new post.

Here is what the thumbnail photo will look like

th_ShelbyLetters001_edited.jpg

Here is what the full size photo will look like

ShelbyLetters001_edited.jpg

Wally - Congratulations, I know both our cars were on the same delivery truck to Tuttle Click, nice that you have the red as my law partner has a blue one and I have the white one as you - the All American Team in Orange County, CA!!

We have to cruise them together soon!

Wally - Congratulations, I know both our cars were on the same delivery truck to Tuttle Click, nice that you have the red as my law partner has a blue one and I have the white one as you - the All American Team in Orange County, CA!!

Small world, mine is from Tuttle Click also. I got a $5k over MSRP deal and flew down to pickup the car. What are they asking for the 08 cars?

Small world, mine is from Tuttle Click also. I got a $5k over MSRP deal and flew down to pickup the car. What are they asking for the 08 cars?

We're in the same range; mine was $6k over. A few months back there was a post on this site for a build to order opportunity in Dallas. I had been talking with Tuttle-Click for almost a year (Page Nicholson) and he was able to match that locally. It's more than I wanted to pay, but I couldn't wait any longer seeing how everybody on this site raved about the car.

At the end of the day, I'm glad I did it.

Okay, now all THREE of you have to get together, get out of bed some Saturday morning nice and early (HINT HINT - THIS SATURDAY) and meet me at Cars & Coffee (on Gateway - near the corner of Irvine Center Drive and Alton). Get there nice and early so you can park them in the All American Colors - Red White and Blue :)

Page

OK, let's try this again. Here is a quick picture. More to follow this weekend ...

[attachment=21910:IMG_0257.JPG

Congrats on the car she looks great!! I have to say Im a BIT jealouse though. I posted my pic's about a week ago and not one responce. common guys wheres the love? (LOL)

Congrats on the car she looks great!! I have to say Im a BIT jealouse though. I posted my pic's about a week ago and not one responce. common guys wheres the love? (LOL)

Archived