TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Shifter nob

Hurst is advertising a T-Bar with the Hurst H and a shift pattern for a four speed. I'm trying to get them to produce one with a 5 speed pattern, I used to always run T-Bars in my younger days, they look very old school to me.

Hurst is advertising a T-Bar with the Hurst H and a shift pattern for a four speed. I'm trying to get them to produce one with a 5 speed pattern, I used to always run T-Bars in my younger days, they look very old school to me.

SGT2666,(Wado I'm assuming) If my eyes aren't deceiving me, somebody got another set of wheels. Wouldn't this be like the third set? I must say though, they do look sweet.(You in the wheel manufacturing business?) LMAO

Dave

SGT2666,(Wado I'm assuming) If my eyes aren't deceiving me, somebody got another set of wheels. Wouldn't this be like the third set? I must say though, they do look sweet.(You in the wheel manufacturing business?) LMAO

Dave

I wish lol that would have made it a lot cheaper. I just decided I like a bright wheel more then a dark one.

• 3 weeks later...

In the final analysis I don't think it will matter what type of shifter knob was installed on the car at SAI, because the registery will not break down the installed equipment to that level of minutia. If you have a knob with Hurst printed on it, so be it. If you want one on your car, get one from Hurst and don't worry about hurting the originality of the car.

Different knobs were indeed installed on the cars during production and that was due to manufacturer's inability to supply the same type of knob consistantly throughout the assembly process.

Archived