TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby has arrived! Garage mods too!

SuperSnake08

My Vista Blue Shelby arrived Saturday. Here are some pix and pix of the garage mods I mentioned in a prior post. The space saving racks are lag bolted to the beams and have a high weight rating.

The funny thing is that I may not keep it long as it looks like I will be joining the Grabber club because I like the way the SuperSnake package looks in Grabber Orange. Not sure about the black stipe with the metallic blue. Wish I'd made that decision before I dropped $1575 in shipping. Oh well, my loss will be somebody's gain.

myshelby027xf5.th.jpg

myshelby002gu8.th.jpg

myshelby014eu0.th.jpg

myshelby010rz1.th.jpg

myshelby008ns3.th.jpg

myshelby009kr2.th.jpg

My Vista Blue Shelby arrived Saturday. Here are some pix and pix of the garage mods I mentioned in a prior post. The space saving racks are lag bolted to the beams and have a high weight rating.

The funny thing is that I may not keep it long as it looks like I will be joining the Grabber club because I like the way the SuperSnake package looks in Grabber Orange. Not sure about the black stipe with the metallic blue. Wish I'd made that decision before I dropped $1575 in shipping. Oh well, my loss will be somebody's gain.

Congrats on the car! Everything looks great!

I haven't been able to get back to Photoshopping the Vista Blue and SS package. I did try since the last post, but it didn't work out. I'm such a rookie. I also want to know what this combo will look like, so I'll keep trying. Maybe try taking a picture of your car, at the same angle as Amy's post. Then I can try selecting and moving the black stripe, nstead of repainting the car. That will keep your car colour exactly as is.

Archived