TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Revised SVT Certificates are being Made

Grabber

Correct color names based on the 2007 order guide:

Torch Red Clearcoat (window stickers say Torch Red Clearcoat)

Alloy Clearcoat Metallic (window stickers say Alloy Clearcoat Metallic)

Vista Blue Clearcoat (window stickers say Vista Blue)

Performance White Clearcoat (window stickers say Performance White Clearcoat)

Tungsten Grey Clearcoat (window stickers say Tungsten Grey)

Grabber Orange (window stickers say Grabber Orange Clearcoat)

Ebony Clearcoat (window stickers say Black Clearcoat)

========================

Of course they should include the stripe color as well since some have different colors.

Mine would then read:

Vista Blue Clearcoat with Performance White Racing Stripes

Guys,

I am not sure if they will be adding the word "clearcoat" to the certs, so don't go postal on me if they don't. :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My original Certificate is going to be worth a mint someday. Just like when the Gov. mints a few coins or stamps with a error in them, look at how much those are worth. :happy feet:

I take it they failed to tell you that you have to return the first certificate before mailing out the new one? :hysterical:

Ordered mine today and got a little scare..........I gave them one digit wrong, I said 2 while it was a 3 (it was dark in the garage when I double checked vs. my ownership) and suddenly I had an '08 Convertible....................

Oh well, all good now, 2-3 weeks to get @ $45 u.s. ( same as Canadian $$ now eh ?? )

I received mine today with the color name Orange. Mine was sent on Oct 3 so I will wait to get a new one. Will this be sent automatically?

Patrick,

A new one will be sent automatically. The change was decided 10/8, so your first one had allready shipped. Relax and wait, it will arrive in a couple weeks.

Archived