TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dyno Results

killianjbj

So im new to the forum, and wanted to post the results of my dyno done today. I ordered the stage 2 kit, and LCA from evolution performance. I also ordered the Kook headers, and put 3inch catless exhaust on. Temp was about 73 degrees here in the bay area CA. My first run with the care was horrible, but a few factory defects were found on the car. First off the relay switch for the intercooler fuse was disconnected. So for 3 months and about 2k miles I was running my car with no intercooler.

1st run 470hp/465ft/lb torque

2nd run 505hp/ 502ft/lb torque

3rd run 530hp/ 519ft/lb torque

final run 544hp/539ft/lb torque

The dyno was run with 91 octane fuel, and set up for a daily driver tune. The guys at nexgen motorsport in Hayward did great work, and really dialed the car in...

I was really kinda dissapointed in the car after purchase and expected more. I think now I finally have what i was looking for. Oh yeah and pulled over doing 100mph 15 miles from the dyno shop... Ahhh what a car..

So im new to the forum, and wanted to post the results of my dyno done today. I ordered the stage 2 kit, and LCA from evolution performance. I also ordered the Kook headers, and put 3inch catless exhaust on. Temp was about 73 degrees here in the bay area CA. My first run with the care was horrible, but a few factory defects were found on the car. First off the relay switch for the intercooler fuse was disconnected. So for 3 months and about 2k miles I was running my car with no intercooler.

The dyno was run with 91 octane fuel, and set up for a daily driver tune. The guys at nexgen motorsport in Hayward did great work, and really dialed the car in...

I was really kinda dissapointed in the car after purchase and expected more. I think now I finally have what i was looking for. Oh yeah and pulled over doing 100mph 15 miles from the dyno shop... Ahhh what a car..

Nice numbers! Congrats!

So how much was the ticket? How did *that* conversation go?

I curious, when you go to a local tuner do they provide you with a Flash device like and SCT with the original OEM program plus the new tune so that you can return to factory specs if you want?

I had to provide my own tuner. I used the diablosport predator. Prior to installing any new tune on the car the dyno shop saved the initial tune onto the tuner. So if i want to go back to the orginal tune I can. I also am going to go down with a higher octane fuel and get that tune saved on there as well.

Archived