TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build Certificate

Grabber

Too keep in touch with the customer base for the products that they sell, and to get a feel for what the customer wants and how the product is performing.

wonder if there's a Ford build-certificate post-4902-1191808508.gif in here :shades:

I think it's Lurker :hysterical:

;-)

post-4902-1191808508.gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too keep in touch with the customer base for the products that they sell, and to get a feel for what the customer wants and how the product is performing.

After speaking to SVT today, they were well aware of this thread, and are going to revise the certificates.

See this thread for the news:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...c=11797&hl=

After speaking to SVT today, they were well aware of this thread, and are going to revise the certificates.

See this thread for the news:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...c=11797&hl=

Outstanding!!

This says a lot about Ford, imo -- they've always prided themselves on trying to do the right thing ..and they have once again!!! ...way to go SVT/Ford!!

Dan

Got my certificate today , says BLUE for colour :cry: Thanks to Grabber we will get another one with the right wording :happy feet:

Received mine last Friday; color is referred to as RED only. I'll wait for certificate no. 2, thanks to Grabber :happy feet:

Have we heard when the new certs may be coming out? Will everyone be getting another? I don't know that they're changing mine since it says "Ebony" now. Would they still send me another? I'm wondering if they'd change it to "Ebony Clearcoat"...

I was told that the process of r-mailing them out would start this week, I woould assume that they should start showing up next week. I did not ask about the word "clearcoat" on the colors, so I am not sure on that.

All of the cars got a clearcoat applied to them and I find is a bit strange that they used that word in the order guide on some of the colors.

Archived