TEAM SHELBY FORUM

**Wanted 07 Shelby GT 500-stripe delete**

Very interested and eager collector looking to purchase both Alloy Vert with red/black interior and Tungsten Grey Vert w/red/black interior. Factory invoice must be stripe delete.

Willing to pay the price if it is the right car.

Serious sellers please contact me.

508-954-5794

There are no NEW 2007 GT500 Verts in Alloy or Tungsten w/red/black interior with stripe delete that are left. So that would only leave a USED one out there that someone may have and be willing to sell.

There is only ONE new 2007 Tungsten vert left w/red/black interior showing and it has the silver side stripe.

MSRP $49,690

GT500 Premier Trim Package, Shaker 1000, Crimson Red Inserts.

This car is located at:

Dealership Information

Name Beachum And Lee Ford, Inc.

Address Highway 74 West

City Wadesboro

State NC

Postal Code 28170

Phone (704) 694-4101

Other than this one there are no NEW 2007's left in those two colors in a vert with red inserts.

There are TWO verts left with stripe delete but they have the black interior without the red inserts.

Alloy Vert MSRP $49,885

Located at:

Dealership Information

Name Legacy Ford

Address 413 Industrial Blvd.

City McDonough

State GA

Postal Code 30253

Phone (770) 914-2800

Tungsten Vert MSRP $49,690

Located at:

Dealership Information

Name Spitzer Ford

Address 543 West Maple Street

City Hartville

State OH

Postal Code 44632

Phone (330) 877-2252

Be prepared to pay a huge premium from this dealer. They have been at $20K over on their Shelbys. They got this car from another Ford Dealer in NC. So they paid a premium to get it.

There are TWO verts left with stripe delete but they have the black interior without the red inserts.

Alloy Vert MSRP $49,885

Located at:

Dealership Information

Name Legacy Ford

Address 413 Industrial Blvd.

City McDonough

State GA

Postal Code 30253

Phone (770) 914-2800

Tungsten Vert MSRP $49,690

Located at:

Dealership Information

Name Spitzer Ford

Address 543 West Maple Street

City Hartville

State OH

Postal Code 44632

Phone (330) 877-2252

Be prepared to pay a huge premium from this dealer. They have been at $20K over on their Shelbys. They got this car from another Ford Dealer in NC. So they paid a premium to get it.

Very interested and eager collector looking to purchase both Alloy Vert with red/black interior and Tungsten Grey Vert w/red/black interior. Factory invoice must be stripe delete.

Willing to pay the price if it is the right car.

Serious sellers please contact me.

508-954-5794

Thanks ShelbyDude but it must have red inserts.

Hopefully someone here knows of one and would entertain an offer.

This will be a rare find.

They only built 11 Alloy Verts and 13 Tungsten Verts with stripe delete. Of those I don't know how many had red inserts.

A total of 43 Alloy Verts and 30 Tungsten Verts were built with the red inserts whether they had stripes or stripe delete.

Another rare find is the Vista Blue Coupe with stripe delete. They only built 9 of those.

They only built 11 Alloy Verts and 13 Tungsten Verts with stripe delete. Of those I don't know how many had red inserts.

A total of 43 Alloy Verts and 30 Tungsten Verts were built with the red inserts whether they had stripes or stripe delete.

Another rare find is the Vista Blue Coupe with stripe delete. They only built 9 of those.

This collector just bought a Vista Blue stripe delete in NY this week. Needs only the Alloy and Tungsten Grey Verts to complete his collection. Must be invoiced as stripe delete and have the red inserts.

Curious does anyone know how many tungsten grey coupes, full stripe delete with red inserts were built?

You can't get to the exact number since SVT doesn't breakdown their production list sufficiently. What can be determined is that there were 52 tungsten coupes with the red/black interior (52 of 384 built in Tungsten), and that there were only 21 tungsten coupes with a full stripe delete (21 of 384) but this is as far as it goes, meaning if you have a tungsten coupe with the red insert that also has a stripe delete, you are definately in the 21 of 384 of the 8,152 GT500 coupes built for 2007. However, it could be more exclusive depending on how many of the 21 with the stripe delete also had the red insert option. I called SVT but they didn't have the information.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought one of these Vista Blue with stripe delete coupes. 2.5K over MSRP in Las Vegas. I'm flying in to pick it up at the end of the month, and driving it home (1,300 miles).

It will be headed for 725HP SuperSnakedom... :yahoo:

Archived