TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car on "MATL HOLD"

rheller

Placed deposit on a 2008 GT500 on 21 Feb 2007; received DORA on 13 June 2007. "Car Vehicle Status Report" on 24 Sep 2007 states that car was placed on material hold 21 Sept 2007. I have been given a partial VIN of VHT88S 85. I ordered the new head lamps and ambient lighting options, no Shaker 1000. Any ideas what the hold up may be? Thanks.

Placed deposit on a 2008 GT500 on 21 Feb 2007; received DORA on 13 June 2007. "Car Vehicle Status Report" on 24 Sep 2007 states that car was placed on material hold 21 Sept 2007. I have been given a partial VIN of VHT88S 85. I ordered the new head lamps and ambient lighting options, no Shaker 1000. Any ideas what the hold up may be? Thanks.

All cars are given a status of "Material Hold" until they are assigned a complete VIN and scheduled for build. It's completely normal. I wouldn't worry about it.

All cars are given a status of "Material Hold" until they are assigned a complete VIN and scheduled for build. It's completely normal. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah don`t start to worry until a year passes by. :hysterical:

The new rear axle assembly to repair my car came from off the assembly line. The rest of your car is sitting there complete only with nothing to bolt the wheels to. :burnout:

The new rear axle assembly to repair my car came from off the assembly line. The rest of your car is sitting there complete only with nothing to bolt the wheels to. :burnout:

So someone who orders the car after I do, receives a build date and delivery date before I do. No justice there. Come on FoMo, you can do better in the customer satisfaction department.

So someone who orders the car after I do, receives a build date and delivery date before I do. No justice there. Come on FoMo, you can do better in the customer satisfaction department.

Oh, you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late to this party.

But, welcome Noob. You'll like it here. By the way, I'll throw you a bone here.......get to know and love the "search" feature. We all have answers...and we all love to be heard...but we'll all tell you to use the "search" feature first. You're welcome.

bj

Archived