TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hands free system

BLOWN

Hi there, I have asked my dealer to install the hands free system on my new 08 mustang and he said they are not offering it on the mustang yet. Is that true? Starting in Jan it will be against the law to talk on a hand held phone and I thought it would be a good idae to have it installed. On the hands free system, Connecting wiring harness is that avalible. Could we use it on are phones. ShelbyDude are you out there or Grabber or ANYBODY Thanks

Hi there, I have asked my dealer to install the hands free system on my new 08 mustang and he said they are not offering it on the mustang yet. Is that true? Starting in Jan it will be against the law to talk on a hand held phone and I thought it would be a good idae to have it installed. On the hands free system, Connecting wiring harness is that avalible. Could we use it on are phones. ShelbyDude are you out there or Grabber or ANYBODY Thanks

He probably meant "Sync" isnt offered yet for the mustangs, but will be soon. Mobile Ease is available though, but somewhat cheesy.

He probably meant "Sync" isnt offered yet for the mustangs, but will be soon. Mobile Ease is available though, but somewhat cheesy.

I am sure thats the case (just came from a Ford Dealership). Sync isnt available on Mustangs for some strange reason (nor on Expeditions or Navigators for that matter). Mobile Ease is available for sure - had it installed on a couple of Mustangs. And, you are right CHEESY. I would be there are some aftermarket options for hands free that look a LOT better.

the sync system is sooo cool .... we have a few with it and the demo was pretty cool !

ROCK ON FORD !

Archived