TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our 08 Shelby just arrived !

1badsho

Came to work this morning and woe and behold our pre-sold 08 SHELBYGT500 to a fellow stangsunleashed member arrived late last night :happy feet:

Called the owner and left a voice mail for him as soon as I saw it. I have already made sure the car is cleaned outside only with a light vacume on the inside. The owner doesnt want ANY of the decals, stickers or inside plastic removed !!!

We have one more allocation available for those with interest

Came to work this morning and woe and behold our pre-sold 08 SHELBYGT500 to a fellow stangsunleashed member arrived late last night :happy feet:

Called the owner and left a voice mail for him as soon as I saw it. I have already made sure the car is cleaned outside only with a light vacume on the inside. The owner doesnt want ANY of the decals, stickers or inside plastic removed !!!

We have one more allocation available for those with interest

I am interested, but it will depend on timing (sale of my vert) and price, of course. Is it pre-ordered, or can color, options etc. still be specified? I'm a long way away, but not in any particular hurry. We have snow on the ground this morning, but almost gone now. HoHoHo!

Archived