TEAM SHELBY FORUM

birth announcment

pythonman

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: my baby just arrived at 1pm today. I got the call from my salesmen that my car was coming off the trailer and as it went by they gave it a little juice so I could hear her cry for the first time. jumped in my truck as it was lunch time anyway and shot over to get to watch them do the fluid check so I can pick her up tonight :headspin::headspin: . I took tomorrow off to do the rest of the dealer prep myself. will post pic's when she is all cleaned up!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: my baby just arrived at 1pm today. I got the call from my salesmen that my car was coming off the trailer and as it went by they gave it a little juice so I could hear her cry for the first time. jumped in my truck as it was lunch time anyway and shot over to get to watch them do the fluid check so I can pick her up tonight :headspin::headspin: . I took tomorrow off to do the rest of the dealer prep myself. will post pic's when she is all cleaned up!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

I remember this day

I know how you feel

Congrats

You're gonna Love this car :happy feet:

Great news python.... :camera:

Great news python. Enjoy the day off and dont forget about us, because 5f901a57.gif

Lets try this again, I posted this last night and it seems to be in( the twillight zone)! One pic is of me talking delivery ( I'm the taller one). and the other one is of my daughters with the car.sorry it took so long to post but I was having to much fun with the car!shelby1.ZIP

shelby1.ZIP

Lets try this again, I posted this last night and it seems to be in( the twillight zone)! One pic is of me talking delivery ( I'm the taller one). and the other one is of my daughters with the car.sorry it took so long to post but I was having to much fun with the car!shelby1.ZIP

Python- that is one tough-looking car! Love the white on black.... Congrats!

Archived