TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bucked 9 / 21 / 2007

Light66

Bucked is when your car is going down the line being built. So it can't be bucked now with a built date in Nov.

Did it get scheduled 9/21 with a build date 11/05?

SD,

Yes in my exuberance I misspoke! Once again you provide to be the Master.

Thx for the clarification.

Light66, my car was serialized on 9/20 and scheduled for build on 11/5, just like yours. I ordered mine on 8/25. There is another person who recently posted that their car was serialized on 9/20 and scheduled for build on 11/5. I believe he ordered his car in early August. Is it possible that they build the GT 500s in batches? It seems odd that 3 of us, all of whom ordered at very different times would all be scheduled for build on 11/5.

By the way, the car I ordered was red with black stripes too.

Light66, my car was serialized on 9/20 and scheduled for build on 11/5, just like yours. I ordered mine on 8/25. There is another person who recently posted that their car was serialized on 9/20 and scheduled for build on 11/5. I believe he ordered his car in early August. Is it possible that they build the GT 500s in batches? It seems odd that 3 of us, all of whom ordered at very different times would all be scheduled for build on 11/5.

By the way, the car I ordered was red with black stripes too.

Great Choice! Yes very interesting on the order date. I placed mine shortly after the order banks opened earlier this spring. It will be interesting to see who gets theirs first! So will our cars be lined up one after the other on the assembly line??? I am having mine shipped to Colorado.

Archived