TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby on the way!

SuperSnake08

Found a fair deal on a brand new '08 Vista Blue/White stripe coupe this weekend and bought the car. :yahoo::yahoo: Agreed to 50k even only because I love the color. This originally started out as a search for a daily driver so my Viper stays mint. I looked at GT Mustangs, had a deal on a black Shelby GT for 37k, but when I got the deal for 50k I felt I had to step up. I have owned and built 3 Cobras- Just sold my 10.6 sec Mystic after putting crazy money into it. Now the question is to mod.........or did someone say Las Vegas? Carroll- we are on our way!!! I look forward to all great stuff on these boards.

Found a fair deal on a brand new '08 Vista Blue/White stripe coupe this weekend and bought the car. :yahoo::yahoo: Agreed to 50k even only because I love the color. This originally started out as a search for a daily driver so my Viper stays mint. I looked at GT Mustangs, had a deal on a black Shelby GT for 37k, but when I got the deal for 50k I felt I had to step up. I have owned and built 3 Cobras- Just sold my 10.6 sec Mystic after putting crazy money into it. Now the question is to mod.........or did someone say Las Vegas? Carroll- we are on our way!!! I look forward to all great stuff on these boards.

Viper, Cobra, Shelby. A true snake lover. WELCOME, you've come to the right place.

Archived