TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my VIN!!

StangFan

StanFan,

Congrat's, now that you have your VIN# you can go over to www.blueovalforums.com and once you've registered you can give ViperPilot you VIN# and he can track it for you, thia way you can follow it's progress as it's being scheduled to be built! This may help with the PSDS! :banghead: LOL. So welcome to the waiting club. I'm sure it will be worth it!

Mike

Stangfan, I got my VIN today too! However, I called Ford CS and talked to someone who said that the scheduled build date was 11/5 through 11/12. The dealer had told me that the car would be built in the month of October. So I called Ford CS back and spoke to someone else who said that the 11/5 date was the scheduled date of shipment and the 11/12 date was the estimated arrival date to the dealer. I wanted to verify this second call, so I called back a third time and spoke to someone else and they weren't able to see any of these dates :banghead: Now, I'm not sure what to think. I have my VIN, does anyone know how to get good info on estimated build and ship dates, other than using Ford CS?

Doesn't seem long ago that you were just asking how/where to find a deal on one of these was it??

Good for you StangFan!

Now the production/shipping/delivery wait... :banghead:

:hysterical2:

Yeah too true, when they first came out my local dealers wanted insane money so I let it drop for a while, got the bug again and spoke to yourself and a few others and rang and e-mailed like crazy. It paid off :)

Thanks again Joe for the advise and the others that helped with my search.

Archived