TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ice instructional video from Turtle Wax

Grabber

Here is the link to the video for the Ice by Turtle wax products. Many people ask me about this product. So here are all the answers from the manufacture.

Click on this link and then click on the video.

http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=6,2

I use Ice on my Ranger and like it -- NO RESIDUE!!!

I think the shine is just ok, but it is a joy to use!

I use it in conjunction with Eagle-1 spray polymer wax and Eagle-1 detailing spray -- sort of a poor-mans Zaino-layering approach ;-)

• 1 year later...
Thanks Dan. :happy feet:

PWing a two year old topic eh?

I use it on my cars too. I bought and used the liquid but won't use it up. The paste lasts much longer. The liquid is fast to apply but after a few cleanings with the detailer the liquid polish is almost gone. Yes it's easy to apply but the paste goes on almost as easy, comes off only slightly harder, but lasts 10x as long.

Richard,

I brought this thread back to life for you. Read this:

link_printerfriendly.giflink_wheretobuy.gif

Liquid Polish

ICE® is a clear wax formulated with completely new technology that blends silicone and hydrocarbon polymers to provide extraordinary shine and durability.

Product Benefits

• Can be applied to all exterior rubber, plastic and vinyl trim to restore color and shine without leaving white residue.
  • Unlike conventional waxes, ICE™ can be applied in direct sunlight or on a hot surface without streaking or wax build-up.
  • A single application will provide extraordinary shine however, multiple layers will further increase depth of gloss and shine.
  • Formulated with light stabilizers to protect your car’s finish from the suns damaging UV rays.
  • Complete kit includes a custom applicator and microfiber towel.

Here is the link to the video for the Ice by Turtle wax products. Many people ask me about this product. So here are all the answers from the manufacture.

Click on this link and then click on the video.

http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=6,2

Rob:

You know I love this product BUT, I didn't hear mention of UV protection. There is no claim on any of the containers (liquid polish or paste) stating this. should we all be concerned?

SLC

Rob:

You know I love this product BUT, I didn't hear mention of UV protection. There is no claim on any of the containers (liquid polish or paste) stating this. should we all be concerned?

SLC

Rich,

Read post #12.

:doh:

Grabber thanks for sharing

I used to use it but then stepped up to professional grade stuff, but come to think of it I have only washed my car once this entire summer, partly because I have not had it and partly cause I don't have time and losing interest and patience I guess.

Grabber your car looks great, top and bottom!

Grabber thanks for sharing

I used to use it but then stepped up to professional grade stuff, but come to think of it I have only washed my car once this entire summer, partly because I have not had it and partly cause I don't have time and losing interest and patience I guess.

Grabber your car looks great, top and bottom!

Hi Grabber,

I recently switched to the ICE after my other tin of NXT paste wax ran out. It does not have quite the shine of the NXT (so close though no one will really notice) I was using but "DANG" getting rid of the white $##^#@% on the black plastic parts is GREAT! Thanks for the links to the Websites.

Mark / MSB Mustang

The ice is definitely easy. BUT I have learned one thing waxing, for the best appearance easy will never cut it.

The NXT I find lasts longer and shines a little better.

Now the Zaino I have switched seems to be lasting forever on my daily driver and also has a very nice shine.

The fact that ice doesn't leave residue on the trim is a big plus for touch ups but whenever I give the car the full treatment I tape it all off anyway.

Hi Grabber,

I recently switched to the ICE after my other tin of NXT paste wax ran out. It does not have quite the shine of the NXT (so close though no one will really notice) I was using but "DANG" getting rid of the white $##^#@% on the black plastic parts is GREAT! Thanks for the links to the Websites.

Mark / MSB Mustang

Being able to use it on all the plastic parts is a major plus. It is one of the major reasons I tried it in the first place.

Archived