TEAM SHELBY FORUM

QUESTION ABOUT THE SHAKER SYSTEM

jkru911

I tried an MP3 in mine and no luck?

Not sure if I need to push something to make it work?

Jack works fine though.

some discs won't play in ford's cd players. it could be the disc or the source from where you are recording the discs. some will work and some won't.

due to technical incompatibility certain recordable and re-recordable compact discs may not function correctly when used in ford's cd players.

irregular cd's cd's with scratch protection film attached and cds with homemade paper (adhesive) labels should not be inserted into the cd player.

I tried an MP3 in mine and no luck?

Not sure if I need to push something to make it work?

Jack works fine though.

with our iPod: Use the UP arrow to show AUX on the LCD, and plug in the jack in the centre arm console. If you don't get sound (as I haven't many times), reverse the cable from the iPod. Resist the temptation to turn up the volume, 'cause when it works, your ears won't for a while. Ouch! Don't know if this is the same for all MP3 players...

with our iPod: Use the UP arrow to show AUX on the LCD, and plug in the jack in the centre arm console. If you don't get sound (as I haven't many times), reverse the cable from the iPod. Resist the temptation to turn up the volume, 'cause when it works, your ears won't for a while. Ouch! Don't know if this is the same for all MP3 players...

There's a jack in the center arm console? Where? I have a Zune MP3 player and read the Mustang owner's manual on my '05 w/Shaker 1000 and didn't mention a jack in there.

Archived