TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Bullitt is here

1970boss302

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This spring the Bullitt is back and running

I am happy they are releasing this edition, the more Mustang special editions that are priced and sell well will just encourage Ford to build cars like the "boss". I don't know about you guys but even though I will be very happy with my GT500 it would be great to see all these different stangs at meets etc

I am happy they are releasing this edition, the more Mustang special editions that are priced and sell well will just encourage Ford to build cars like the "boss". I don't know about you guys but even though I will be very happy with my GT500 it would be great to see all these different stangs at meets etc

I agree with you . I love to see all the different Mustang models at shows.

Ford keep them coming and it will keep the interest in the Mustang going.

+2...well said, new editions only strengthen the breed...Ford definitely needs specific models aimed at the drag racing crowd (Mach I) and the road racing set (Boss). Bring 'em on Ford!!

Thanks, GT500-07, good info! Can't wait to see the Bullitt. I wonder (after reading the article) if the new suspension mods will change the slightly "nose down" look for the Bullitt?

- Josh

Hopefully it won't change too much in the stance of the car providing its done equally, which I'm sure it will be. Their really touting the suspension mods to be great improvement over a regular GT. Can't wait to finally see the car, which I'm sure will be really cool! Thanks again for the info GT500-07.

Hopefully it won't change too much in the stance of the car providing its done equally, which I'm sure it will be. Their really touting the suspension mods to be great improvement over a regular GT. Can't wait to finally see the car, which I'm sure will be really cool! Thanks again for the info GT500-07.

I think the Bullitt will be pretty cool, but as some others here have said, I think I might hold out for the next Boss, or 350GT. If I can afford it, that is. :banghead:

- Josh

The Bullitt is Back

The Ford Mustang Bullitt™ is back for 2008, making its first public showing at the Los Angeles International Auto Show on Nov. 13. Blending the best Mustang ever with the latest Ford Racing technology, this modern classic lives up to the magic of the movie “Bullitt” by delivering a new-generation Mustang Bullitt with the perfect balance of power, performance and a look of quiet intensity. Bullitt screams into dealerships early next year. Please visit www.media.ford.com in November for more information.

102507_bullitt.jpg

102507_bullitt.jpg

Archived