TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of my '08 GT500 coupe-Black W/Alloy stripe

DC500

Nice color combo :headspin: I love the stealth look, more so on my vert. However, I noticed when I washed the car yesterday that the stripe has some metalic flake, pretty cool, and not wonder how it would lookon the vert! If you get a chance, take a shot in direct sun, of the hood area. I would love to see how the stripe and contrast look.

Oh yea, and not sure, but on my car the lines look real good however the hood lines are off just a little. I noticed you may have the same issue? Take a close look and see if the spacing on the right is larger than the spacing on the left, as you are looking at the car. Iknow it must be easy to align, but I will let the dealer do it.

Nice color combo :headspin: I love the stealth look, more so on my vert. However, I noticed when I washed the car yesterday that the stripe has some metalic flake, pretty cool, and not wonder how it would lookon the vert! If you get a chance, take a shot in direct sun, of the hood area. I would love to see how the stripe and contrast look.

dans500: Here is one close to what you are looking for, I think. I took it the day I got home with it. It was a little dirty then.

DC

SHELBYGT500001.jpg

Archived