TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cool lookin' Mustang pics

07Pony

I'm a huge Cleveland Indians fan and while at a game in April of this year, about 3 or 4 months prior to know I was going to be a Mustang owner, I ran across this beauty. I loved this 2005+ styling so couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures but the only problem was that I didn't bring my real camera with me so I took it with my wife's camera phone... so excuse quality. I actually forgot about taking them until she just reminded me about it so here they are....

By the way Tiger fans sorry to say but it's not going to be your year this year, our magic number for clinching the division title is at 3!!! Go Tribe!!!! Sorry, had to get that out....

I'm not really sure what will or what has happened to the car. I'm pretty sure they (Cleveland Indians and Ford) gave away a vehicle at a game late July/early August timeframe but I'm not sure if this was the vehicle given away or not. Does anybody know it's outcome?

post-9689-1190318372_thumb.jpg

post-9689-1190318393_thumb.jpg

post-9689-1190318372_thumb.jpg

post-9689-1190318393_thumb.jpg

GO TRIBE and take the Browns with you.

Only joking, I too am a big Indians fan, go to the Jake a couple times a year, watch all the ganes on the television and listen to Bruce Drenins All Bets are off TV show.

As I write this the Tribe is 3 games away from clinching the division title and their 1st game in a series against the A's is starting in 5 mins.

This is the best time of the year with the MLB titles up for grabs and the NFL just starting.

jb

Archived