TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Arrival Date Provided

Curbhugger

I was provided a delivery date by Ford C.S. yesterday; how accurate are the dates they provide???? They gave me a bucked date (I think that's good) of 9/17 and a delivery date of 10/9 :happy feet:

I was fortunate to get a window sticker PDF from the Blue Oval tracking forum before they shut it down. This was a great resource in tracking my order, I'm sure Ford felt this was to much information provided to the customer :banghead:

My order was placed on 8/11/07; the dealer insured me it would take 6 to 8 weeks. Could it be my dealer knew what he was saying? Looks that way.

I was provided a delivery date by Ford C.S. yesterday; how accurate are the dates they provide???? They gave me a bucked date (I think that's good) of 9/17 and a delivery date of 10/9 :happy feet:

I was fortunate to get a window sticker PDF from the Blue Oval tracking forum before they shut it down. This was a great resource in tracking my order, I'm sure Ford felt this was to much information provided to the customer :banghead:

My order was placed on 8/11/07; the dealer insured me it would take 6 to 8 weeks. Could it be my dealer knew what he was saying? Looks that way.

Did you ever hear a reason why they stopped tracking peoples orders ???

The dates are typically within about 2 weeks UNLESS there is a quality hold or some other issue. Where do you live? If the car will be going rail, your dealer can provide a rail car number once Ford releases the car to the rail company. From there, post the railcar number here and there is a little birdie that can help track it.

Good luck!

The dates are typically within about 2 weeks UNLESS there is a quality hold or some other issue. Where do you live? If the car will be going rail, your dealer can provide a rail car number once Ford releases the car to the rail company. From there, post the railcar number here and there is a little birdie that can help track it.

Good luck!

Great, the window sticker shows transport by rail, dealer is in Dallas. I will get a rail car number as soon as I can. Can't wait to get the keys. Thanks for the help.

Archived