TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The true FASTEST COLOR?

wildcat

With all the variation among our driving skills, and with all the different aftermarket mods available, it's very difficult to determine which color really is fastest.

I've boiled it down to the only objective test ..... WORD ASSOCIATION. :yup:

Let me demonstrate:

Performance White Coupe

Performance =

Winner

Craves Competition

Built for Speed

Success

Rises to the Top

Victorious

White =

Lightning

Flash

Pure Speed

Majestic

Blinding

The Sum of All Other Colors

White Hot

Dazzling

Cream of the Crop

Okay, now you try! :waiting: Performance White will be hard to beat. :happy feet: Bring your "A" Game (and a thesaurus)

HUH???

Oh very funny I see your trying to get me in trouble too!!! :finger:

Geeze and everyone seems to think I'M THE TROUBLEMAKER around here!!!! :rolleyes:

:spiteful:

:hysterical2:

With all the variation among our driving skills, and with all the different aftermarket mods available, it's very difficult to determine which color really is fastest.

I've boiled it down to the only objective test ..... WORD ASSOCIATION. :yup:

Let me demonstrate:

Performance White Coupe

Performance =

Winner

Craves Competition

Built for Speed

Success

Rises to the Top

Victorious

White =

Lightning

Flash

Pure Speed

Majestic

Blinding

The Sum of All Other Colors

White Hot

Dazzling

Cream of the Crop

Okay, now you try! :waiting: Performance White will be hard to beat. :happy feet: Bring your "A" Game (and a thesaurus)

White means...

Well, Hurrying Includes Terriffic Effort

:ohsnap:

:hysterical:

I deal with 'color' all the time.

Do you realize that white is technically not even a color?

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

:D

White is convergence of all colors in the visible spectrum (can be separated out again with a prism); black is void of all color.

come on dave, you and your goat can do better than that :superhero:

...and how are those Raiders doing?????? :waiting:

Actually probably looking better than my Chiefs :banghead:

Raiders lost a heartbreaker. :cry:

I guessed a 5-11 season before the season started...still waiting on that first win. :waiting:

I have you in mind for our KC trip....I'll stay in touch. I will NOT be bringing the Mustang however....and I don't know how good your car handles in snow. :hysterical2:

Dave

VISTA BLUE you're right my SS because it's ALL colors mixed together therefore it must be the fastest. Of course it wouldn't be the fastest without all you other colors so thanks guys. :hysterical2:

Yeah and Mr. Shelby himself got a brand new black vert because it is slower and safer at his age, and gave his VISTA BLUE COUPE away in the raffle in hopes some young buck would win it and enjoy its fastest power to its fullest potential and knowing more people would buy a raffle ticket at a chance to win the fastest color of all time. :happy feet: [/size][/color][/size]

CORRECT!!!! :happy feet:

Raiders lost a heartbreaker. :cry:

I guessed a 5-11 season before the season started...still waiting on that first win. :waiting:

I have you in mind for our KC trip....I'll stay in touch. I will NOT be bringing the Mustang however....and I don't know how good your car handles in snow. :hysterical2:

Dave

we don't get that much snow here; we make up for it in ice storms :censored:

looking forward to seeing you again :happy feet:

Vista Blues are coming strong with "post editing", but no WORD ASSOCIATION!!! (We all know why)

Vista =

Windows operating system ???

A good view of Perf. White's tailpipes! :hysterical:

Blue =

Sad

Pathetic

Sorry

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

Performance White Rules the Day!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :superhero::superhero:

Hey wildcat

you are 100% correct that Vista Blue is the only logical choice for fastest color and that Vista Blue owners are the smartest AND the cream of the crop:happy feet:

Wildcat and SuperSnake - that's very big of you guys to admit the truth...class for sure :D

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

Yeah well I like the Vista Blue too!! :hysterical:

It's just that black is the fastest because we have to clean it more often and keeps the car more aerodynamic!! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Actually that's an incorrect assumption. NASA tested which colors to use on the space shuttle to MOST effectively SLOW it down upon re-entry and you will notice the bottom is BLACK and the top is WHITE...both colors have been tested in NASA wind tunnels as having more drag than any others. They were unable to determine accurate readings on Vista Blue as it is such a fast (slippery) color the smoke used in wind tunnel testing couldn't shape around the cars profile - unlike the Black, White, Red, Alloy, Tungston, Orange, etc. colors.

Before you become upset reading the truth, I will offer you condolences on at least having the SECOND fastest color...after all someone has to come in SECOND :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Oh, I just head back from my good friend who heads up the NASA Space Shuttle program :yup: and he did share with me that they also tested the Grabber Orange color...it was so restrictive to airflow that the Shuttle would not have been able to stay in it's glide trajectory and would have dropped like a rock...(they believe the GT500's that are GO are actually the most UNareodynamic of the entire production run - hence the color). But not to fret my G.O. friends as NASA did use the G.O. color for the Space Shuttle's drag chutes :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived