TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production Breakdown including Stripes

VNMOUS1

This is really starting to tick me off.

First, they told many of us that there were 8,150 coupes.

Then, a bunch of people were told 8,152.

Now, this says 8,150.

What gives? :waiting:

It probably IS 8152 and they just hadn't updated this yet.

bj

I am one of the 9.

That leaves 8 to be counted.

Vista Blue, over the top stripe delete

BJ,

Great info.

I KNEW you were special!! Congrats.

bj

You guys notice the paint code for White? HP

Proves white is the fastest colour. ;)

It means

Hard to Paint.

High Priced.

Hardly Performs.

Horrible Performance.

Sorry....

Had to Play!

bj

I may be wrong but I think there is one stat still missing from this chart as far as the "stripes & paint matrix" portion of the chart is concerned. My understanding is that there are 3 possibilities for coupes as far as stripes are concerned: complete (top and side) stripes (standard), top stripes delete option and total stripe delete option. I believe that reference to "None" in the stripes color column refers to total stripe delete, since the chart also uses "None" as far as convertibles are concerned.

What I think is missing from this chart is a breakdown between those coupes that have the complete stripes package and those that have side stripes only. Does anyone know if that information is available somewhere?

Couldn't these combos be broken down even more? Such as there are 52 tungsten coupes with red/black interior and 21 coupes had no stripes....so how many tungstens had red/black and no stripes? This could apply for any color, I just used tungsten cause that's the color of my car.

I was thinking the exact same thing since I also have a Tungsten coupe, all stripe delete, with red and black interior,and found myself also wondering how many of the 21 with stripe delete had red/black or black/black interior. Even at 21, it is a small number but I would guess at least a 50/50 mix, which would bring it down to 10 or 11 prepped this way. I'm going to try to get further info from SVT.

• 3 weeks later...
nine blue coupes with stripe delete.... thats not many... at all!! .083% of all 07 gt500s were blue coupes w/o stripes... :hysterical2:

Anyone one of the lucky 9 (or should i say .083%)?

I didn't realize the number was so low for the stripe-delete Vista Blue's. I'm just closing the deal now on one of them.

What if it's 7 of 9? :wub:

Archived