TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 GT500 Tungsten owner roll call

EXPcustom

Since Tungsten is discontinued it will be the rarest color, so are there any other Tungsten Coupe or Convertible owners here? (Unless Alloy is discontinued then I think they are the rarest.)

I have an 07 GT500 Tungsten/Silver stripes Couple with Nav system, no mods yet but ordered Gun Metal Razor rims and vented quarter windows pics will be up in a couple hours including nasty stripe scratch.

I like my Tungsten very much, and it is a nice plus to be a one year color only. Maybe vapor could be as low, but considering it's the "new" color there will proably be more. SVT told me I am 183 out of 384 Tungsten coupes. Now that's not alot of tungsten coupes. Guess I will not be running into the same color GT500s, much if at all.

Since Tungsten is discontinued it will be the rarest color, so are there any other Tungsten Coupe or Convertible owners here? (Unless Alloy is discontinued then I think they are the rarest.)

I have an 07 GT500 Tungsten/Silver stripes Couple with Nav system, no mods yet but ordered Gun Metal Razor rims and vented quarter windows pics will be up in a couple hours including nasty stripe scratch.

#89 of 151. I knew this would be a rare color but the payoff was when they discontinued in 2008 :happy feet:

I have #171 of 384. :beerchug:

I would have been pissed If I had waited for an 08 and had to settle for Alloy cause its not as cool as Tungsten. Its also a shame that Tungsten stripes are gone to. No more sick blue/tungsten or orange/tungsten combos.

I wonder how many stripe delete T gray cars were built? :headscratch:

My 06 was Tungsten as well. I like the color.

I have #171 of 384. :beerchug:

I would have been pissed If I had waited for an 08 and had to settle for Alloy cause its not as cool as Tungsten. Its also a shame that Tungsten stripes are gone to. No more sick blue/tungsten or orange/tungsten combos.

I wonder how many stripe delete T gray cars were built? :headscratch:

21 stripe delete Tungsten Coupes.

I like my Tungsten very much, and it is a nice plus to be a one year color only. Maybe vapor could be as low, but considering it's the "new" color there will proably be more. SVT told me I am 183 out of 384 Tungsten coupes. Now that's not alot of tungsten coupes. Guess I will not be running into the same color GT500s, much if at all.

I have #171 of 384.

I wonder how many stripe delete T gray cars were built?

Do you guys also have your overall production sequence, build date and VIN (last 6 digits). I would like to add you to the sequence list that I started in another thread. Only one tungsten coupe on that list so far.

• 4 months later...

Just a bump to see if there are any new Tungsten gt500 owners. I saw one nearby in the Sunnyvale/Mountain View California area, besides my own of course. :happy feet:

Please post if anyone new to the board has not seen this thread and has a Tungsten gt500.

Please list options and where purchased or whatever you want.

ETA: Tungsten seams to be holding there value really well for all the used ones that have been on Ebay I have not scene a Tungsten coupe go under MSRP used yet!

:redcard: Tungsten here, #276 0f #384, built 2/22/07, I have the Stage Evo 4 with alot more mods to go, I really like the color especailly at night the color seems to change alot to purple base!, only the alloy is less produced than ours in 07, but our colors has been discountinuid, Which makes us more rare!! Later Mickey :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived