TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NO.3 For GT500 - When to Expect?

svtkeith

Hi,

Been following StangNet all winter, Very helpful. Would like some help on finding out when first cars are to arrive. I have a confirmation of being # 3 on the list at my local dealership. Also received confirmation on MSRP. Goes like this: $51,999 for the coupe; D&D $1200.00; 1000 Audio $1975.00. I've heard from this site, some cars are arriving 5 for Month 1; 5 for Month 2; 5 for Month 3 for a total of 15. Also heard rumors of 1 per month, which would take 15 months for the lot to arrive....doesn't make sense!!

For those lucky persons that are first..please keep us updated. Anybody out there that is #3 -has your dealership informed you when to expect your car.

Thanks for now - hope to be hearing from GT500 lovers. :bandance: :happy feet:

Hi,

Been following StangNet all winter, Very helpful. Would like some help on finding out when first cars are to arrive. I have a confirmation of being # 3 on the list at my local dealership. Also received confirmation on MSRP. Goes like this: $51,999 for the coupe; D&D $1200.00; 1000 Audio $1975.00. I've heard from this site, some cars are arriving 5 for Month 1; 5 for Month 2; 5 for Month 3 for a total of 15. Also heard rumors of 1 per month, which would take 15 months for the lot to arrive....doesn't make sense!!

For those lucky persons that are first..please keep us updated. Anybody out there that is #3 -has your dealership informed you when to expect your car.

I AM ALSO #3 AT MY DEALER THE AMOUNT YOU LISTED IS THE SAME BUT MY DEALER TOLD ME 1 A MONTH START JULY MEANING SEPT FOR ME :rant: .HOPE THIS HELP'S YOU OUT?STILL I CAN'T WAIT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE SEPT IS MY BIRTHDAY :party: BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! :party: :happy feet: :bandance:

correct me if i'm wrong, but....

ford has not announced the U.S. Market MSRP yet.

it is expected to be closer to $40k for base model coupe.

is the dealer you are buying from SVT or President's award winner?

i think those dealerships (plus powerlease owners) will be first in line to get their cars..

correct me if i'm wrong, but....

ford has not announced the U.S. Market MSRP yet.

it is expected to be closer to $40k for base model coupe.

is the dealer you are buying from SVT or President's award winner?

i think those dealerships (plus powerlease owners) will be first in line to get their cars..

They're Canadian Ron.

Hi,

Keith, the 15 Shelbys, one per month scenario looks to be true.

My Dealer was told One per month for a total of 15 Shelbys', which makes sense, because that would mean that the final 07' Shelby would be delivered in September (the 1st being this July)......just in time for the 08s' to start rolling off the Assembly Line.

Good Luck Guys!!

Archived