TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JLT Selling Alum. Heat Shields

bossreg

For all those who are still interested...Jay is now selling these....thanks for all the interest....Bossreg

Link to show topic

hey bro, how's everything going?

any future thoughts for that dead pedal you put together? Everywhere I go I get questions about mine!!!!!! It is really a slick piece of work. You did good :happy feet: :happy feet:

John

hey bro, how's everything going?

any future thoughts for that dead pedal you put together? Everywhere I go I get questions about mine!!!!!! It is really a slick piece of work. You did good :happy feet: :happy feet:

John

Hey John....I'm working on a pitch to get Shelby Auto's to carry them or at the very least get me licensed to sell them...I have several designs for samples ( can you say SS, 40th, KR, GT) ....as for one to match the foot pedals I think there are some vendor's out there who use billet alluminum with the rubber inserts....I like the Tiff snake the best...the stainless finish is the same as the existing pedals..with a smooth surface...if anybody just can't wait you can email me and I'll put you on the list for one. eagle410@earthlink.net

Thanks, Reg

• 6 months later...

Archived