TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The rarest Coupe's are Grabber Orange

Grabber

My Grabber Orange Coupe is #179 of 282 made. No wonder you don't see too many around.

My job #2 car was bucked on 1/16/07 and there were only 103 more produced after that date.

There were only 160 Grabber Orange Verts made, so the Alloy is the rarest Vert.

Nobody wanted a car that was painted in SCHOOLBUS or the Double Lines on the road color for a NO PASSING zone :hysterical:

Sorry I couldn't help myself ....ROTFLMAO

That gives me an idea for Grabber's next mod ..... A Stop sign that swings out from the driver's side .... :hysterical2::hysterical2:

It's funny, I didn't like the color(GO) when I first saw it on the web, then I saw it in person. It kind of grows on ya.

I never disliked GO, but it wasn't my first choice. I've seen a few GTs in Grabber Orange, and the color grew on me pretty quickly. It is pretty much the antithesis of my "stealth" look, which is the main reason I didn't go (no pun intended) with Grabber Orange. I do like the color, though. Maybe if it came with black stripes in '07. :shrug:

My Grabber Orange Coupe is #179 of 282 made. No wonder you don't see too many around.

My job #2 car was bucked on 1/16/07 and there were only 4 more produced after that date.

Umm..... I think there were more than 4 more made after yours. Unless you made a typo with one of the numbers.

I never disliked GO, but it wasn't my first choice. I've seen a few GTs in Grabber Orange, and the color grew on me pretty quickly. It is pretty much the antithesis of my "stealth" look, which is the main reason I didn't go (no pun intended) with Grabber Orange. I do like the color, though. Maybe if it came with black stripes in '07. :shrug:

Umm..... I think there were more than 4 more made after yours. Unless you made a typo with one of the numbers.

Ya...typ-O

I've always liked GO with Tungsten best, but I didn't think I could "pull it off". That's why I went conservative with White/Blue. I'm proud of all you that went for it and did GO. You're the MAN!!

... the wheels on the Grabber Orange go round and round, round and round, round and round .... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I've always liked GO with Tungsten best, but I didn't think I could "pull it off". That's why I went conservative with White/Blue. I'm proud of all you that went for it and did GO. You're the MAN!!

... the wheels on the Grabber Orange go round and round, round and round, round and round .... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You guys are too much. :hysterical2:

Keep it up! :hysterical2:

Coupe produced in fewest # = Grabber Orange

Coupe produced in highest # = Performance White

Some thoughts on the implications .....

Fewest # = Rare, Least chosen, least popular, least desirable, least demand, "the worst" color

Highest # = Most popular, most preferred, most liked, highest demand, "the best" color

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

(Couldn't resist ... please forgive me!!!)

... the driver of the Grabber Orange says "move on back", "move on back", "move on back" .....

School bus, Stop sign : ouch, Grabber are you going to take that?

I like the GO but the red a little more. Black stripes on either one would look good. Nothing stealthly about either color. At a stop light every one looks at you, guess it wouldn't be a good time to be digging for one huh? !!!

Fewest # = Rare, Least chosen, least popular, least desirable, least demand, "the worst" color

Highest # = Most popular, most preferred, most liked, highest demand, "the best" color

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

... the driver of the Grabber Orange says "move on back", "move on back", "move on back" .....

As MasterMech would say:

BITE ME! :rant:

School bus, Stop sign : ouch, Grabber are you going to take that?

I like the GO but the red a little more. Black stripes on either one would look good. Nothing stealthly about either color. At a stop light every one looks at you, guess it wouldn't be a good time to be digging for one huh? !!!

I have been taking notes. :rant:

Some forget about the ban stick I have. :hysterical:

Shelby # 18,

You have exceeded your limit of nice cars. You must unload at least one immediately! PM me and I'll take it off your hand (or if you'd like to wait until AFTER the 40th package or SuperSnake upgrade, that would suffice)

Sincerely,

Wildcat

:chairshot::redcard:

wildcat, you need to meet me at Hallett Sunday Sept. 30th.

We need to see whether GO is faster than PW :yup:

Highest # = common, base, run-of-the-mill, ho-hum, unimaginative, yawn

Fewest # = exceptional, extraordinary, daring, maverick (oops, wrong car :banghead: )

The driver of the PW says "nice tail lights :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: :tease:

:chairshot::redcard:

wildcat, you need to meet me at Hallett Sunday Sept. 30th.

We need to see whether GO is faster than PW :yup:

Highest # = common, base, run-of-the-mill, ho-hum, unimaginative, yawn

Fewest # = exceptional, extraordinary, daring, maverick (oops, wrong car :banghead: )

The driver of the PW says "nice tail lights :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: :tease:

I guess I was asking for that! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Can't be at Hallett Sept. 30th (Long Range Planning Committee meeting at church), but I do plan on going out there soon. Let's get together and let the Color Wars begin!! :waiting::hysterical: :happy feet:

Sprint200, I hate to do this, but since I can't meet you at the track for the GO / Perf. White battle, I'm gonna need to call in a pinch driver .....

ATTENTION DGUSSIN1: :shift::shift:

Can you please meet our friend Sprint200 at the track Sept 30. Thanks!

Go White!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Sprint200, I hate to do this, but since I can't meet you at the track for the GO / Perf. White battle, I'm gonna need to call in a pinch driver .....

ATTENTION DGUSSIN1: :shift::shift:

Can you please meet our friend Sprint200 at the track Sept 30. Thanks!

Go White!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

If you're gonna play that way, I'm going to have to buy a pulley & CAI!!!!!

And at least it's not on the 1320' :doh: I wouldn't stand a chance :sos:

Long Range Planning Committee???? on Track Day? What kind of planning is that? :hysterical:

I'm skipping out on worship team, you can play hooky too! :devil2:

Archived