TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Caraholics VI gathering and BBQ 9/15/07 11:30AM - 4:00PM

HotLap

All, the 6th annual get together and BBQ sponsored by the Caraholics group is being held this Sat. from 11:30AM - 4:00PM. Burgers and dogs will be provided and feel free to bring whatever you would like to drink. It's in Simi Valley/Wood Ranch area - PM me for the address.

This group includes a great collection of vintage Shelbys and Cobras....come help me show them the new Shelbys!! We can plan to meet around 11:30 at Elephant Bar and head up from there - it's only a 5 minute drive.

Looking forward to seeing you guys/gals there!!

Rob -here you go! Look forward to seeing you and Missy at the Elephant Bar (11:45AM)

Brad

Steve, Jay, Dan, Dan, et. al., planning on attending?

Hey Brad,

I am working Saturday. I will try to get someone to cover for me. What time are you leaving the Elephant Bar?

Dan

Hey Brad,

I am working Saturday. I will try to get someone to cover for me. What time are you leaving the Elephant Bar?

Dan

Dan, hope you can make it. We'll hang till 12:15 or so. If you are on you way give me a call on my cell at 818.519.3663 and we'll wait. The BBQ is just a few minutes from the Elephant Bar. Look forward to seeing you!

Brad

I gotta work, should be home by 1:00 please email me directions and I will meet up with you at the shin dig. :dog:

jstuss@earthlink.net

You have mail - if you didn't get it call me on my cell at 818.519.3663...b

I'd love to go, but I'm doing the Road Rallye from Trump Golf Course. It's from 8am-2pm and ends in Long Beach. A little far from there.

Anyone going to the show on Sunday?

Karen

Karen...are you near Simi? Pehaps you can join us one of these Sundays at the Calabasas (Valley View Exit off the 101). We have had as many as 11 (or so) GT500's and Shelby GT's there.

Got flyer from Matt and Suzie a couple of weeks ago. Planning on being there. Went last year. Dan, Norm and I met there for the first time. good group of cars and people

Steve

Steve - will you join us at the Elephant Bar or should we plan on seeing you there?

Karen...are you near Simi? Pehaps you can join us one of these Sundays at the Calabasas (Valley View Exit off the 101). We have had as many as 11 (or so) GT500's and Shelby GT's there.

I'm in Victorville, so regardless of where anything is I have to drive a bit.

The car show in Palos Verdes was nice. The weather was great and a lot of old cars there, too many to mention. There was a Shelby Corral to park the Shelby's in. It was away from the other cars, but it was nice to meet all the other Shelby owners.

Let me know about Calabasas, I just might make it someday.

Karen

Archived