TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's in....It's in!!!!

SLB8SNK

Finally!! :happy feet: :happy feet: One wait over, now I have to get home from business and pick her up! :banghead: Just called the dealer car arrived today. :headspin: He has it all locked up and took both sets of keys.... states he will do prep but keep all inside plastic in place until I get her home..... Says he will wait for me to even fill it up with gas!! :dreamy:

One strange thing.... stated it arrived without an antenna? :banghead: But that he took one off another Mustang from the delivery as they are the exact same.... can someone confirm that???? :banghead:

Finally!! :happy feet: :happy feet: One wait over, now I have to get home from business and pick her up! :banghead: Just called the dealer car arrived today. :headspin: He has it all locked up and took both sets of keys.... states he will do prep but keep all inside plastic in place until I get her home..... Says he will wait for me to even fill it up with gas!! :dreamy:

One strange thing.... stated it arrived without an antenna? :banghead: But that he took one off another Mustang from the delivery as they are the exact same.... can someone confirm that???? :banghead:

Way to GO DANS... you meant you havent left work yet!! :hysterical2::hysterical2: with some mysterious sickness. :hysterical:

dan ..... WOW .... isnt it a great feeling .. and u will be so scared driving it home .... cuz of the investment .. wait .. time etc ... but after a few months u dont worry as much ...

What a feeling ... were all happy for ya ! :happy feet:

Congrats! Don't forget....LOTS & LOTS OF PICS!!!

They ALL arrive without antennas. They place them inside the car and get put on when they PDI the car. Maybe they just forgot to set inside the car. But they are all the same.

dan ..... WOW .... isnt it a great feeling .. and u will be so scared driving it home .... cuz of the investment .. wait .. time etc ... but after a few months u dont worry as much ...

What a feeling ... were all happy for ya ! :happy feet:

I know I know..... but I like the honeymoon period... so long as my hair doesn't fall out. Thanks....

Congrats! Don't forget....LOTS & LOTS OF PICS!!!

They ALL arrive without antennas. They place them inside the car and get put on when they PDI the car. Maybe they just forgot to set inside the car. But they are all the same.

Thanks, and thanks for the antenna clarification... that it what I thought, but glad you stated they are the same. Maybe I will have a spare!!!

Also, thanks for all your patience and help through out the ordeal and wait!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: See someone told you to cancel that trip on a different thread

and you didn't listen :hysterical:

I know I know.... but I need the job... helps me make the new car payments! I travel often, 3 out of 4 weeks a month at times.... so hard to plan. But it will make coming home awful nice!!! Will not get any sleep Thursday night.... and make for a long day Friday driving over 400 miles round trip to get her... but oh yea!!! :headspin:

Dan,

Do you have a rental car. Since you are 20 minutes away from me, we could do dinner at my place. BBQ or something. I could let you drive my GT500 for a spin.

Wow what an offer! I am right off the 205 north of portland near the ariport on airport way. Big string of hotels (sure you know the area). I have staff here, trying to finish up for the day. If you are serious, I would BUY you dinner, just to char and see the car. I am not sure if tomorrow works for you? I will see what I can free up either today or tomorrow. PM me your cell and I will give you mine and kets see if you can make this happen! Thanks again!

Wow what an offer! I am right off the 205 north of portland near the ariport on airport way. Big string of hotels (sure you know the area). I have staff here, trying to finish up for the day. If you are serious, I would BUY you dinner, just to char and see the car. I am not sure if tomorrow works for you? I will see what I can free up either today or tomorrow. PM me your cell and I will give you mine and kets see if you can make this happen! Thanks again!

My place is 20 minutes or so from the airport. PM sent.

Dans... has had an AWSOME DAY so far. Grabber dont scare the crap out of

him when you get him in the car :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Im sure he will not be able to wipe the smile off of his face after tomorrow night.. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Or the REST of the WEEK to be certain

I can't wipe the smile off my face now.... my managers think I am having an affair or something.. :hysterical2: I am trying like hell to break away and take Grabber up on his offer.... I hope to do so before I leave town. Dang me for always packing to much work into a trip!!! :banghead: If nothing else, It would be cool to meet and see the car. Not often do I get to Portland! (Just to see Grabber) :superhero:

You guys are a hoot, to say the least, and I appreciate all the fun. I have to say, this last 24 hours has been more difficult than the past 24 days.... hard to stand in front of a group of my managers and concentrate with this huge smile on my face and these thoughts dancing in my head... I feel like a 16 year old on a first date!!!!

Grabber, sorry I missed your call... I did not wrap things up until 9:30 last night, and ALMOST called you! I am still crazy busy today, heading to a town called TIGARD?? Have a meeting there with a sub I use from time to time.... but hope to be back mid afternoon and try real hard to get away with the hopes of seeing that car and meeting you!

Thanks and talk soon.

Archived