TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where do you display your memership decal?

GT500KR

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow, I think I missed out. I haven't received any decals or membership cards and I paid for both S197 and Team Shelby. I received email from Robert that he would refund the second membership, but I'd like to receive the decals, magazine and other original membership items for when I joined in August, 2006. Now I have 2 separate names and can post from both, I'd like to be able to delete the newer one and keep my original membership since I have pictures etc on that one.

Can you help me with this problem.

Thanks

Neil :headspin:

post-10875-1194746573.jpg

post-10875-1194746573.jpg

Oops - just checked original membership was August 2007 (not 2006)......just posting reply to show both memberships.

Help.....

Thanks

Neil :headspin:

Neil_forumlogo.jpg

It might take a little while to refund, but we will refund tour Team, Shelby order. You will get New Decals and New members cards, There will be an upgrade package that will be avalible to all S197 Members in the next week or two that includes the mag the shirt and the 10 dollar discount to the Shelby Catalog. This will run 15-20. It is not ready yet. You will get the decals and new cards at no charge.

• 3 weeks later...
You get a new one with each renewal

I've accumulated a few spares over the years.

If you need one I'll send one out to you.

FastFordNut, how do you and others get your car info. posted at the bottom of your posts everytime? Or do you have to type it in everytime?

FastFordNut, how do you and others get your car info. posted at the bottom of your posts everytime? Or do you have to type it in everytime?

Click on "My Controls" at the top of your screen under "Gallery" and then click on "Signature". There you can set up a sig that is appended to the bottom of every message you post.

Click on "My Controls" at the top of your screen under "Gallery" and then click on "Signature". There you can set up a sig that is appended to the bottom of every message you post.

Thanks much

Archived