TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where do you display your memership decal?

GT500KR

I have seen where Grabber puts his, how about the rest of you. Do you even put it on your car?I'm trying to decide if I want to and "where".

You know, s197member120.gifthis thing........

Alot of people put it in the front driver lower corner of the wind shield, or in the back of the windshield lower corner. I will try to get afew photos, I am sure that others must have photos.

Alot of people put it in the front driver lower corner of the wind shield, or in the back of the windshield lower corner. I will try to get afew photos, I am sure that others must have photos.

Funny you said that, look at what I just did, I have others I'm not sure if I'll put it in a different place.

post-7176-1189529795_thumb.jpg

post-7176-1189529795_thumb.jpg

two decals should have come with your membership package. have you received your package yet? would have been in the same bag as the member cards and the key chain.

Thanks for asking Sharon, I just got an email from RLane asking for my shirt size so I guess the goodies will be coming soon.

I have one centered in my back window at the very top on my Shelby and I have a second one on the top drivers side of my back window in my Ranger. I tried to place the one on the Shelby centered at the bottom of the windshield, but my hand is to fat to get it low enough. :hysterical:

I have seen where Grabber puts his, how about the rest of you. Do you even put it on your car?I'm trying to decide if I want to and "where".

You know, post-7176-1189528246_thumb.jpgthis thing........

Bottom-center of rear window. I'll keep the other as a spare for now.

I had to lay the decal on the backside of my hand in order to reach while

the wife stood behind the car to help get it straight and centered.

Just like moving furniture....a little to the left...no I meant the right....now back...OK...nope, it's crooked....

two decals should have come with your membership package. have you received your package yet? would have been in the same bag as the member cards and the key chain.

:banghead:

I only got one in my package. :-( wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 2 weeks later...

Yes he does speak! I just don't know if I can operate this forum.

I only got one too and a shelby catalog. No shirt, no key chain or anything elce.

But then again I'm not even 100% sure I even want to be a member after the welcome I got at the WHQ on 11 aug.

You know, where the two children from Columbus attacked my new car with posters and markers. I have a hard enough time keeping my blood pressure down with my Alpha blockers and other meds but to then have to deal with a bunch of rude people that don't even know you. I don't need that. I have a one year old grandson and I would like to be around for a bit.

I just looked up your order and we received your check on August 21 and your order went out on September 12th, you had two orders. Please let me know if you have not received either order and will find out why.

About the Ford World Headquarters meet, I am very sorry that kids were bothering your car. This is the first time that I am hearing about this. most all I got was good feed back about how great everyone one was at the meet. If you come to another meet next time something like this happens please come and tell one of us, we would have talked to the kids about touching peoples cars.

If you have any questions feel free to call us at 313-887-1279.

And please let me know about both of your orders.

Thanks Sharon

I only got one too and a shelby catalog. No shirt, no key chain or anything elce.

But then again I'm not even 100% sure I even want to be a member after the welcome I got at the WHQ on 11 aug.

You know, where the two children from Columbus attacked my new car with posters and markers. I have a hard enough time keeping my blood pressure down with my Alpha blockers and other meds but to then have to deal with a bunch of rude people that don't even know you. I don't need that. I have a one year old grandson and I would like to be around for a bit.

I am happy to resend your order, I just want to insure that the address that you provided to paypal for the second order is the correct one. That is the address that both your orders were sent to. Before I send them again.

Thanks Sharon

please post pics of your car so I can verify your claim that you were there & markers were used on your car? We have plenty of videos on this site from that day & the only young kids I seen were very behaved & not running around w/o supervision

• 2 weeks later...

I only placed one order and paid by credit card. I got that order.

What I did not get are the items that come with the membership ( GT 500 shirt large black, window clings, key chain, membership cards)I paid for the membership with a check that has my address on it. I got the canceled check with my bank statement that shows it was cashed or deposited

I only placed one order and paid by credit card. I got that order.

What I did not get are the items that come with the membership ( GT 500 shirt large black, window clings, key chain, membership cards)I paid for the membership with a check that has my address on it. I got the canceled check with my bank statement that shows it was cashed or deposited

Your second Membership package went out last week, You should have it this week. You stated above that you already got the decal? When did you get the decal?

Thanks Sharon

Archived