Jump to content

Material/Insulation under hood damaged


Recommended Posts

I was cleaning my 05 GT up to get her ready to sell, and found where some mice :nonono: had eaten 2 holes about the size of a quarter in the black molded material that is underneth the hood. What is this piece exactly called and where can I order a new one? It is the piece that has the raised mustang design. Is it hard to change?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...