TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First dealership warranty experience

LuckySnake

I want to let anyone in the St. Louis area know that I had great customer service at Sunrise Ford in Waterloo, IL. The stitching in rear seat lower half was separating in one of the seams, Sunrise Ford replaced the seat cover, did a great job, and was very easy to work with. Very friendly and helpful. Just wanted to share a very positive experience we had with our local Ford Dealership.

Blayne

I want to let anyone in the St. Louis area know that I had great customer service at Sunrise Ford in Waterloo, IL. The stitching in rear seat lower half was separating in one of the seams, Sunrise Ford replaced the seat cover, did a great job, and was very easy to work with. Very friendly and helpful. Just wanted to share a very positive experience we had with our local Ford Dealership.

Blayne

thx Blayne! we all need to know this....to bad I am not in the area!

JJ

Blayne

Don't you mean Sunset Ford ?

This is the second seat related issue. One was leather wear now this! Hope this does not become common place. :banghead:

The seat could have been fixed pretty easy, but Ford just replaced the cover. It's like new again and I think it was just a fluke.

Edit: The wife just informed me they washed her car for her, that's customer service.

The seat could have been fixed pretty easy, but Ford just replaced the cover. It's like new again and I think it was just a fluke.

Isn't that weird. I have the exact same problem on my GT500. Its on the left rear seat bottom and it looks like the stitching didn't quite catch from underneath. I'm debating whether to have it replaced or just leave it. No one has notice it but me.

Isn't that weird. I have the exact same problem on my GT500. Its on the left rear seat bottom and it looks like the stitching didn't quite catch from underneath. I'm debating whether to have it replaced or just leave it. No one has notice it but me.

If they're going to fix it under warranty, do it. Something like that would drive me nuts especially if it can be easily fixed. Just my .02

This is the second seat related issue. One was leather wear now this! Hope this does not become common place. :banghead:

My drivers side seat had to be replaced because it had a bump of foam under the leather that had caused a crack in the grain of the leather that would of only got worse. The drivers side seat cover is a bear to replace. I watched it be done at a local upholstry shop.

SeatFlaw005.jpg

SeatFlaw003.jpg

SeatFlaw002.jpg

SeatFlaw001.jpg

My drivers side seat had to be replaced because it had a bump of foam under the leather that had caused a crack in the grain of the leather that would of only got worse. The drivers side seat cover is a bear to replace. I watched it be done at a local upholstry shop.

SeatFlaw005.jpg

SeatFlaw003.jpg

SeatFlaw002.jpg

SeatFlaw001.jpg

:headscratch:

What am I looking for? Is it in one of the creases? Can you circle it?

Archived