TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can I still order a 2007 Alloy w/tungsten stripes?

06ragtopGT

As much as I debated between Tungsten or Alloy when I ordered my car I cant believe I never noticed Alloy had the tungsten stripe option. I thought satin silver was it. That sounds like a great combo. Very sleeper :spiteful:

2007's aren't being produced any more - they are only making MY2008.

For 2008's, Tungsten is not available.

If you want this color combo, you'll need to find a 2007 still on a dealer lot. Maybe ShelbyDude will check avail for you?

There are pictures that were posted back in April somewhere on this site with the alloy/tungsten combination. A member had just waxed it and taken pictures of it. I was so bedazzled by the combination that I downloaded the pictures. However, when I searched for the thread I couldn't find it. I could post the 4 pictures that I have if someone can help me with how to lod pictures onto the site (or give me an e-mail address to send them).

Tom

Frontier Ford in Santa Clara California has this exact car Alloy/Tungsten on the lot with Nav. I bought the Tungsten/silver stripe with nav last week from them.

They will sell it for 7k over tell them the guy that bought the Tungsten GT500 sent you so they dont try to jack up the price over 7k.

Just an update the alloy may have had the silver stripes cant remember also check the Santa Cruz Ford dealer they at one time were supposed to get a alloy metallic/tungsten stripe gt500 they said.

Archived