TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alcoa Wheel here!!

cwilder

I just received my Alcoa wheels I ordered a few months back from SAI!! :happy feet: I opened the box and they look awesome!! I hope to be able to get them installed next week. Any recomendations on tires???? Any one consideing ordering them I would highly recommend. I have 20/10 for the rear and 20/9 for the front. I'm going to order the SS hood and scopes as well. I'm going for the SS look but with White stripes.

CW

I'll get pics up once I have them on.

I just received my Alcoa wheels I ordered a few months back from SAI!! :happy feet: I opened the box and they look awesome!! I hope to be able to get them installed next week. Any recomendations on tires???? Any one consideing ordering them I would highly recommend. I have 20/10 for the rear and 20/9 for the front. I'm going to order the SS hood and scopes as well. I'm going for the SS look but with White stripes.

CW

I'll get pics up once I have them on.

Hi CW,

I can't wait to see the pics especially since I have the same color combo as you. As far as the tires are concerned I think the Nittos might be a good choice for better traction....what does SAI reccomend ?

Archived