TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who has quality Carbon Fiber trim?

EXPcustom

I am looking for good quality real Carbon fiber interior trim for my 07 GT500 Tungsten/satin silver stripe Mustang.

I dont want that adhesive type I am looking for pieces made out of carbon fiber that replace the original trim, I just want to do a few pieces in the interior very suttle. I dont want the cheesy stick on stuff.

I cant wait for Shelby to release the exterior carbon fiber trim.

I am looking for good quality real Carbon fiber interior trim for my 07 GT500 Tungsten/satin silver stripe Mustang.

I dont want that adhesive type I am looking for pieces made out of carbon fiber that replace the original trim, I just want to do a few pieces in the interior very suttle. I dont want the cheesy stick on stuff.

I cant wait for Shelby to release the exterior carbon fiber trim.

I have not been able to find any good quality carbon fiber, but get ready, I hear the front spliter will run about $700 bucks.

You're right, the splitter will cost that.... but it sure looks good!

An alternative I saw was a member that had all his black trim painted to match the car. It looked really good. Really cleaned it up. If I didn't have the black rag top, I'd be considering it myself.

I saw four differnt companies online selling carbon fiber interior trim but is it all the stick on kind even the small door control pieces?

Anyone get these kits they start at 150 and go up to 700+ I noticed Roush sells a kit as well I take it its adhesive as well?

I was either going to paint to match the mirrors or do carbon fiber BTW. Not intrested in painting the other trim.

I am very curiuos to see pics on a non KR/SS GT500!

I just can't justify paying that much right now for some non functional CF. I can't imagine it saving any weight right?

Sorry no pics yet..... Got home later than I thought.

As for the weight the splitter is so light to begin with it's a negligable.

I think it's worth it though.... Looks awesome!!!

And besides I'm getting SS!!

So to clarify I will not be able to buy the ground effect pieces in Carbon fiber that go on the sides and back of the gt500 just the front piece from Shelby unless I order the super snake?

Also I take it there are no true interior replacement pieces available in Carbon Fiber just the crappy stick on stuff?

So to clarify I will not be able to buy the ground effect pieces in Carbon fiber that go on the sides and back of the gt500 just the front piece from Shelby unless I order the super snake?

Also I take it there are no true interior replacement pieces available in Carbon Fiber just the crappy stick on stuff?

To my knowledge you are correct.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Who did you order it from .? SAI said they were not selling it separate from the SS or 40th editions?

Sorry I haven't looked at this thread in forever.....

Yeah I got them from SAI months ago!!

I was the first one to ever have these parts!! I called and got lucky as they were getting the parts for 40th cars and I asked if I could buy!! Don't know if policy changed. When I ordered they were so new that I needed to drill out holes to mount the splitter... a little bit of a pain but well worth it!!!!

I LOVE the look!!!

Archived