TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kenne bell supercharger

gt500forever

Dear All,

Hello ^^

Is there anyone who installed Kenne Bell supercharger? Any feedback?

I am planning to install one on my blue gt500.

Your feedback will be highly appreciated to help me to make my firm decision on this.

Thanks

GT500Forever,

Step 1 - buy it

Step 2 - Install it

Step 3 - Strap in and hold on! :rockon:

Seriously though it kicks butt! Buy the three inch pulley. 17 pounds of boost will get you 650 ftlbs torque and over 700 at the wheels.

Oh... by drag radials also and a one piece drive shaft good for 900+ HP.

Step 1 - buy it

Step 2 - Install it

Step 3 - Strap in and hold on! :rockon:

Seriously though it kicks butt! Buy the three inch pulley. 17 pounds of boost will get you 650 ftlbs torque and over 700 at the wheels.

Oh... by drag radials also and a one piece drive shaft good for 900+ HP.

Thank you so much for yr info. ^^

Just one more question, after you installed the KB, does your car shake when you put yr gear on neutral?

Thanks

GT500Forever,

Thank you so much for yr info. ^^

Just one more question, after you installed the KB, does your car shake when you put yr gear on neutral?

Thanks

GT500Forever,

The car does not act any different than factory until you put your foot in it. Then the SC screams, the seats strain to hold you up against the G forces, and the tires cry out as they are punished severly.

The car does not act any different than factory until you put your foot in it. Then the SC screams, the seats strain to hold you up against the G forces, and the tires cry out as they are punished severly.
Riped up is more like it.....Bad tires .....I give my tires a spanking every day... :happy feet: :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Archived