TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Selling my 07 runs 11.0x's

jerrytubbs1

After a lot of thought,I am selling my tungsten car. It has a stage 4 from Evolution,their suspension package,linelock,4.10's with eaton HD locker,alum. d/s,steeda shortshift w/hurst pistol grip shifter,gt500 sill plates and the dash plaque with vin and Mr Shelby's sig....I have the stock 3" pulley and a dress up 3" pulley that will come with it as well as ALL the stock parts ie: gears,d/s,manifolds,airbox and filter and every other stick moter part even the plugs.

I think that's all the upgrades it has.It has 565 hp and 565 tq to the wheels on the street tune.Has not been dynoed on the race tune.The race tune is more aggressive with the timing than the kit that you usually get from Evo. stage 4.The car did run a 10.78,but I was not given the timeslip for legality and liability reasons (no cage). This was the reason the track would not give me the ticket.So the best time it has run with a a timeslip for proof is 11.02@125.99....

The car has 1600 miles and is still just like new.I figured I would offer it here first for a couple days before putting it on ebay.The reason I am selling it is this: 1. We still have the one I bought from Chris Goeshel and 2.There is another car that I was offered,that I have been trying to buy for awhile.I'm in KY and would be willing to give you a drive if your seriously interested in the car.

Archived