TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your pictures!!

Joe G

Matt,

Bea says to say hi, and oh by the way, you need a new radiator & intercooler!!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Stuart

Hey Stuart,

You think.......... I cannot believe how much damage my car recieved from the beating of a lifetime. I guess coming in second has a price to pay. Tell Bea I said hi to and I missed the shower. I think I am going to start my first post tonight and title it Terlingua Paint Modifications. I guess having Carrol sign my car in person makes it all worth it

CHad

PS my name is Chad not Matt

Hey Stuart,

You think.......... I cannot believe how much damage my car recieved from the beating of a lifetime. I guess coming in second has a price to pay. Tell Bea I said hi to and I missed the shower. I think I am going to start my first post tonight and title it Terlingua Paint Modifications. I guess having Carrol sign my car in person makes it all worth it

CHad

PS my name is Chad not Matt

Chad,

Sorry about that. I was posting in the Matt thread earlier! Getting old sucks... Yeah, our car had a lot of damage as well. Luckily none to the intercooler or radiator. Are you going to CS86? Hope to see you there. If we go, we're getting a rental...

Stuart

Chad,

Sorry about that. I was posting in the Matt thread earlier! Getting old sucks... Yeah, our car had a lot of damage as well. Luckily none to the intercooler or radiator. Are you going to CS86? Hope to see you there. If we go, we're getting a rental...

Stuart

Yes I have to go, :drool: after having that much fun in Terlingua I have to attend every BIG Shelby event from now on I feel like I have a new Family; one thats finally normal. Yes I am going to do the same thing and rent a convertible I put over 4,000 miles on my car driving it from MN to Terlingua. The damage that happend was worth it and I don't regret it at all but I will use my brain next time instead of my balls. At CS86 I will bring my lovely wife and our 3 year old daughter Savannah, hopefully I can get Carrol to autograph her forehead.

• 2 weeks later...
I had mine photographed last month by a professional automotive photographer by the name of Webb Bland. Here are a few from the final series.

To see the rest, go check out his website: www.notbland.com

I will also be posting a new thread in the main forum with all the photos.

first_run.jpg

cerberus.jpg

run3.jpg

gt500_interior.jpg

underworld.jpg

Those are really good, I would love to get my car shot like that. :drool:

Here is our car.... yeah its been modified bit and I have to get the finished car photos... like this one when i took it the hood grills wee missing since we were still finishing them for SEMA....

IMG_0003.jpg

Your car looks great.hydro

I'll add my Shelby to the list of beautiful cars.After spending money with a lot of effort the result thus far is; 712rwhp 734 torque,I am not done yet. 11.05 @ 129.48 mph.hydropost-9445-1227393709_thumb.jpg

post-9445-1227393709_thumb.jpg

Edited by hydro

Here is our car.... yeah its been modified bit and I have to get the finished car photos... like this one when i took it the hood grills wee missing since we were still finishing them for SEMA....

IMG_0003.jpg

Looks awesome but i have a question about the grill lights ...do they impede the air flow to the radiator they seem sitting in the wrong functional place, but look great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll add my Shelby to the list of beautiful cars.After spending money with a lot of effort the result thus far is; 712rwhp 734 torque,I am not done yet. 11.05 @ 129.48 mph.hydropost-9445-1227393709_thumb.jpg

All that power on stock wheels, tires, and brakes?

Edited by OnDone