TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coupe In The Driveway

SRF34

Bought the car Thursday afternoon over the phone, took a train this am to New Jersey and drove it back to Mass. Arrived an hour ago. Black cpe with tungsten stripes. Alot of looks and thumbs up's from other cars during my 300 mile trip back home. The drive back alone proves this was a great purchase! Yahoo!!!!

Bought the car Thursday afternoon over the phone, took a train this am to New Jersey and drove it back to Mass. Arrived an hour ago. Black cpe with tungsten stripes. Alot of looks and thumbs up's from other cars during my 300 mile trip back home. The drive back alone proves this was a great purchase! Yahoo!!!!

Welcome SRF34. What part of Mass? :camera::waiting:

Here you go, hadn't even left the dealer yet!

post-9970-1188862183_thumb.jpg

It was very cool to show up at the show less than 24 hrs after picking it up my car and running into another owner - Chuck. I drove over with a friend of mine who had his Ford GT so 2 black GT500's and a black GT - good way to spend the morning after!

- Peter

It was very cool to show up at the show less than 24 hrs after picking it up my car and running into another owner - Chuck. I drove over with a friend of mine who had his Ford GT so 2 black GT500's and a black GT - good way to spend the morning after!

- Peter

We really should have gotten a pic of all 3 cars together!

- Peter

Very Sweet! I was torn between your color combo and the one I bought. Wow, seeing it again makes me wonder if I made the right choice :headscratch: Enjoy your new ride, they're all awesome even if Vista Blue is faster! :hysterical:

Very Sweet! I was torn between your color combo and the one I bought. Wow, seeing it again makes me wonder if I made the right choice :headscratch: Enjoy your new ride, they're all awesome even if Vista Blue is faster! :hysterical:

Yep, Black looks great but welcome to the world of "I can see every little speck of dust and every little teeny weeny paint blimish" We have a black w/red stipes and I swear when they say a fly pukes everytime it lands you can see it on these black cars. Amazing that I dust it off everytime before I put the cover on and it's covered with dust everytime I take it back off.

Stent

Ya black is really just plan nutz.

It literally is never clean, forget about driving it.

It is not the clean thing that bothers me, it is the fact that you see every swirl, chip, scratch, ding, EVERYTHING!

I Love black but either I have the worst luck as far as picking up lil nicks, chips and scratches or black is just truly that unforgiving.

Archived