TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where's all the Atlanta area people???

Pig

I'm new to this fourm. I own a 2008 Shelby GT number 1220. I live north of Douglasville and South of Hiram off hwy 92. Just joined the Regional Atlanta (Georgia) Mustang club. I would love to make the florida get together on the 24th. Are there any closer get togethers planned soon?

John Rehder

2008 Vista Blue Gt #1220

John,

I am just to the east of you off 120 where Barrett Parkway and the East/West Connector intersect. Maybe we could meet up sometime and get some other cars together as well. During the Spring/Summer months there is a cruise in at the Publix / Wendy's parking lot. I am interested in putting together a Shelby / Mustang Meet this spring. I am also a member of the Georgia Regional Mustang club. Send me a PM sometime.

Robert

Robert,

Sounds good on the Shelby meet somewhere. Which Wendys and Publix is this cruise located?

John

John,

I am just to the east of you off 120 where Barrett Parkway and the East/West Connector intersect. Maybe we could meet up sometime and get some other cars together as well. During the Spring/Summer months there is a cruise in at the Publix / Wendy's parking lot. I am interested in putting together a Shelby / Mustang Meet this spring. I am also a member of the Georgia Regional Mustang club. Send me a PM sometime.

Robert

Robert,

Sounds good on the Shelby meet somewhere. Which Wendys and Publix is this cruise located?

John

John,

It is at the corner of Barret Parkway and the East/West Connector. If you take 120 East towards Marietta, it is before you get to the Home Depot. I believe they start back up on the 3rd Saturday in March or April. They always start to get together around 5 or 6pm.

BTW, See my post about the Atlanta Area Show n Shine. A local Ford Dealer has agreed to sponsor a Show n Shine April or May. I have agreed to head up putting something together. They are going to provide food and space. Now I just need some more people to commit and we can see if we can get other businesses willing to provide some support. Let me know if you are interested, post in the Atlanta Show n Shine post or PM me.

Robert

• 6 months later...

Archived