TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe G's Pizza Place

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about someone ignoring the maintenance on a thread. Sheesh.

HSURB®

Hate when that happens ;)

Sorry for the neglect.

The landlords closed me down - they didn't like that my pizza competed with their pizza.

But I'm back. happy%20feet.gif

Looks like the reopening is going well! can I get one with mushroom and meatball and a Sam Adams double-bock? :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Well, in honor of JoeG's revival, I'd like to ask all of you for a huge favor:

Okay, sorry to take up some of y'alls time, but I'm trying to help out a very close friend of mine. His wife suffers from Pompe disease (it's a degenerative muscular disease that progressively impacts mobility). May is Mobility Awareness month and there is a "contest" (for lack of a better word) that the winners get a wheelchair accessible van. All it requires is a login to vote daily (voting ends on May 9th and can be done daily and there is a trivia question (I think the answers are all on their ABOUT page) that doubles the vote. Literally will take 2 minutes max a day to login and vote. And who knows, maybe there is some info on that site that may be useful/meaningful to some of you or your families. So along with helping a good friend of mine, you could be helping someone a lot closer someday.

Some of you may know my friend from other forums (JoeG........not sure if he's famous or infamous...............but he is a heck of a nice guy who could use a little help like this). Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks in advance for any votes you can provide!!!

Her name, if you had to search for it, is Debbie Garbarini from Batesville, IN.

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.co...batesville-in/

Well, in honor of JoeG's revival, I'd like to ask all of you for a huge favor:

Okay, sorry to take up some of y'alls time, but I'm trying to help out a very close friend of mine. His wife suffers from Pompe disease (it's a degenerative muscular disease that progressively impacts mobility). May is Mobility Awareness month and there is a "contest" (for lack of a better word) that the winners get a wheelchair accessible van. All it requires is a login to vote daily (voting ends on May 9th and can be done daily and there is a trivia question (I think the answers are all on their ABOUT page) that doubles the vote. Literally will take 2 minutes max a day to login and vote. And who knows, maybe there is some info on that site that may be useful/meaningful to some of you or your families. So along with helping a good friend of mine, you could be helping someone a lot closer someday.

Some of you may know my friend from other forums (JoeG........not sure if he's famous or infamous...............but he is a heck of a nice guy who could use a little help like this). Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks in advance for any votes you can provide!!!

Her name, if you had to search for it, is Debbie Garbarini from Batesville, IN.

http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.co...batesville-in/

God bless Joe G, Debbie and family. :grouphug:

Archived