TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer Ford Parts, Step up to the plate NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lutzcat

It's time for a Ford dealer to step up to the plate and start HERE!!!!! We have numbers and money!!!!!!!!!!! We have or had a few sponsors that are ford dealers here, but the discounts SUCK!!! We need people like EVO, Fred, Justin that are dealers or parts suppliers that come in here and do us justice like they did.

For example for me, I go into one ford parts department and ask what's the price of a key set for a 92 f-150 and the price is $125, I'm sweaty and dirty and tell them for 150 bucks I can get a locksmith to do it. Do it nicely and say I'm short on funds at the time and I walk out buying it for 85.

Two months ago, I go in for an oil change, decide to get an air filter, the price is 50 something, I say, WTF, I can get it at 30, they give me it at 34.

I don't have the funds at the time to play this game. I have three ford products setting on my property right now. One year ago, I had 5 and I buy quit a few parts. It's time for a dealer to step up to the plate and give a set discount, percentage wise so they can make some money and save us some.

Scott

1493 County Road E E

White Bear Lake, Minnesota 55110

Sales: 888-884-7756 Service: 800-792-1050

Parts: 1-800-328-9552

tousley ford

I live about 15 minutes from them if anyone needs any help.

I think a member here got his Shelby from them...

** edit ** - yes, it was dtgoods that got his Shelby from Tousley. He told me that they were great to work with.

Problem is, me and my Google speak German only!

I assume you mean you can READ English, but not SPEAK it...correct?

If so, thanks for clarifying and I apologize for my earlier "shortness"....I couldn't tell this from your other posts since your WRITTEN English is good. If so, I understand...as I'm the same way with Spanish.

Dave

I assume you mean you can READ English, but not SPEAK it...correct?

If so, thanks for clarifying and I apologize for my earlier "shortness"....I couldn't tell this from your other posts since your WRITTEN English is good. If so, I understand...as I'm the same way with Spanish.

Dave

I couldn't tell this from your other posts since your WRITTEN English is good.

Never kept you from busting my chops before. LOL

Guys another great FORD OEM part supplier is KC over at Clevenger Ford. He is the official Ford OEM supplier for "The Mustang Source.com" and not only provides up to 35% discount of Ford OEM stuff - he will go the extra distance and help you determine if an upgrade is more involved than you might think, etc. He is also always on the watch for advanced Ford product news (new models, model changes, etc.) that he can sometimes determine via the Ford parts system...all-in-all a great guy with great service...no, I do not own stock in Clevenger Ford or am affiliated in any way. :finger:

1.559.784.6000 (ask for KC in parts - he's the internet guy) (they have a parts 800 number - but I don't have it handy right now)

Clevparts@aol.com <Clevparts@aol.com>

They also have an e-Bay store.

PS: he's also the proud owner of a 2007 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue coupe - one of the last of the '07's off the assembly line.

I don't get it. :headscratch:

No big deal, three months+ back I responded to a post that now I forgot what it was about. I just remember something about responding telling you need to tell people the true HP (off the line) instead of what was quoted by the rags. You come back with a dry remark. that's all. No biggie.

Scott

Writing is easier with the help of a translation Program, but to get serious again , I do not know why Google germany makes problems in finding them, but I found them over Google.com.

Meanwhile the problem is not so urgent anymore, I could help myself in uninstalling the bracket, welding in a new 8mm bolt ( i used a bolt from a shop here, but I found out, that those bolts even have their own Ford part number, this indicates that things like that happen often at the shops ) and installing the whole strut assembly again, no more problems.

Thanks to all!

Ralf

No big deal, three months+ back I responded to a post that now I forgot what it was about. I just remember something about responding telling you need to tell people the true HP (off the line) instead of what was quoted by the rags. You come back with a dry remark. that's all. No biggie.

Scott

Ok, I don't recall that one obviously. I guess I'm dry.

Writing is easier with the help of a translation Program, but to get serious again , I do not know why Google germany makes problems in finding them, but I found them over Google.com.

Meanwhile the problem is not so urgent anymore, I could help myself in uninstalling the bracket, welding in a new 8mm bolt ( i used a bolt from a shop here, but I found out, that those bolts even have their own Ford part number, this indicates that things like that happen often at the shops ) and installing the whole strut assembly again, no more problems.

Thanks to all!

Ralf

Glad you got it fixed.

Archived