TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Update

Has anyone received the email updates that was stated in the Aug 3rd announcement from SAI (email updates every two (2) weeks to keep everyone informed of the progress of the GT500 mod shop programs)?

Also, want do you think "limited" means in SAI's June 7th announcement of the Super Snake pricing (SAI web site)? Are they only going to produce x amount per build year?

(a limited number of GT500 owners can have this post-title package)

I assumed the original post in this thread was in relation to the Aug 3rd statement "We will begin sending e-mail updates every two weeks to keep everyone informed of the progress of the GT500 Mod Shop programs."

If it was, then yes, I received an email update yesterday.

Am I the only one?

Has anyone received the email updates that was stated in the Aug 3rd announcement from SAI (email updates every two (2) weeks to keep everyone informed of the progress of the GT500 mod shop programs)?

Also, want do you think "limited" means in SAI's June 7th announcement of the Super Snake pricing (SAI web site)? Are they only going to produce x amount per build year?

(a limited number of GT500 owners can have this post-title package)

I signed up for the SS package the day after they announced you could sign-up for the package. The following day I received a confirmation that I would be contacted in the future when things were finalized and it was time to put a deposit down.

To date, I've never heard anything from anyone at Shelby. :shrug:

HSURB

I want to be upgraded to Super Snake, he is such a cool guy on this forum.

Moderator, can you help me?

:snake: :hysterical2:

Are you sure you don't want to be 'Upgraded' into the other SS a/k/a SexyStang?? :hysterical:

Also you need to get my Permission first if you want My 'Personal Moderator's Assistance'. :redcard:

By the Way I absolutely LOVED sitting in the REAL SUPER SNAKE!!! :wub: That's my Next Car!! :yup:

:snake: :hysterical2:

Are you sure you don't want to be 'Upgraded' into the other SS a/k/a SexyStang?? :hysterical:

Also you need to get my Permission first if you want My 'Personal Moderator's Assistance'. :redcard:

By the Way I absolutely LOVED sitting in the REAL SUPER SNAKE!!! :wub: That's my Next Car!! :yup:

If I was upgraded to you...I'd have to wear clothes like RUF...no thanks. :redcard:

Archived