TEAM SHELBY FORUM

St. Louis 2nd annaul Fall Gathering and drive

Eph.2:8-9

Hello

The Magnificent 7 from last years fall gathering are getting together again this fall! We have a lot

of new members to our group that are planning on showing up. We will be starting out for a meet and greet at Creave Coure park in St. Louis, then we will drive along the Mighty Missisippi towards Grafton.

The date will be confirmed in about a week. It will be either 10/13 or 10/20. so far looks like 10/20. If

you are interested you can pm me and I will add you to our e-mail list or you can just show up. I will post the details as they progess.

Thanks Max

Hello

The Magnificent 7 from last years fall gathering are getting together again this fall! We have a lot

of new members to our group that are planning on showing up. We will be starting out for a meet and greet at Creave Coure park in St. Louis, then we will drive along the Mighty Missisippi towards Grafton.

The date will be confirmed in about a week. It will be either 10/13 or 10/20. so far looks like 10/20. If

you are interested you can pm me and I will add you to our e-mail list or you can just show up. I will post the details as they progess.

Thanks Max

Max, I'll be there for sure, I think! Miss the last one due to work, but both of thoes are looking good for us. I live in Brighton area and my dealership is in Alton. Let me know if you need help with anything. Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

Thanks Max

If my car was not at CSI, I would of made the trip.

I use to live in Clayton Mo.

Moved to NY in 70's.

Maybe next year?

Todd

Hello

The date has been scheduled for October the 13th. We will meet at Creave Coure Park between 9:00

and 10:30 am. If it is a solid day of rain then we may push it back to the 20th.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks Max

Max,

I'll try and make it again. I may have Reserve duty that weekend. It sounds like it will be a blast.

• 3 weeks later...

The second annual fall meet and drive is on for this Saturday the 13th. I have already sent out

the e-mail to the Shelby Clan, but for any one who is not on our e-mail list here is the days event.

We are meeting at Creave Cour lake across from the boat ramp on Marine dr.. You can take

270 to Dorsett rd. west which dead ends into Marine rd. Take a right and when you see the lake where

on the right. We will be there between 9 am and 11am. Then we will take off for our drive to the Alton

area and take the ride along the river road run. Take the ferry over to Brussels and meet there for a while.

It is supposed to be a sunny day in the 70's.

SO GET THOSE SHELBY'S OUT AND TAKE A DRIVE AND BE PART OF THE LINE OF SHELBY'S

DRIVING ALONG THE RIVER. :happy feet:

Thanks Max

Archived