TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50-100k over MSRP for a KR = Dealer Hype

gabed1

They are dropping at Mike Shad in Jacksonville. Not near MSRP, however they have budged off their 20k and even posted it as an 08 at 10 over. When I responded the salesman tried to sell me the 07 they portrayed as an 08 (not that I would give them 10 anyway). Also Maroone Ford in Florida has contacted me as they would not budge off of the 20k a few months ago but are now willing to deal (not anywhere near MSRP). I did not pursue either as my personal preferance is an 08 (just me OK). Anyway long story short I told them I wanted an 08 as that is simply what I want. I am sure they will sell their 07's.

I have a 2008 Shelby GT500 Convertible on the showroom floor. It's red with white tape stripes and has every available option, including the shaker 1000, EXCEPT navigation. The MSRP is a little over $52K. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

Thanks,

Robert

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a 2008 Shelby GT500 Convertible on the showroom floor. It's red with white tape stripes and has every available option, including the shaker 1000, EXCEPT navigation. The MSRP is a little over $52K. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

Thanks,

Robert

So, you're selling for MSRP??

Also, might be good to say where you are and how to get a hold of you.

I just got back from our Dealer Council Meeting in the City and KR came up--of course!!

and ONE dealer in the City wanted to know on allocation's because he HAS deposits on 3 and so he had to get 4 so he can keep 1 :hysterical2:

Just because he went out and locked up 3 Buyer's and he will be LUCKY just to get 1------ he is a big dealer BUT :banghead: why sell 3 when you know you HAVE NOT GOTTEN 1 yet :redcard:

Archived