TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello Everybody!

spider

Hello All !!!!!!!! Just found this website after during my research (drooling) on the GT-500. I currently own a 05 GT, and am ready,willing and able to find that one dealer who will treat me right on a 08 GT-500. So far I haven't found anyone but crooks trying to pull highway robbery...... Oh well, glad to be a member of an awesome website.

Hello All !!!!!!!! Just found this website after during my research (drooling) on the GT-500. I currently own a 05 GT, and am ready,willing and able to find that one dealer who will treat me right on a 08 GT-500. So far I haven't found anyone but crooks trying to pull highway robbery...... Oh well, glad to be a member of an awesome website.

Welcome aboard Spider ,glad to have you here with us. Be sure and post some pic's of you car too so we all can see it.

George.........

I am also a new member here and have a Factory Order GT 500 on its way to So. CA.

I was in St Louis last month at Sunset Ford and they wanted to sell me an 07 white coupe

for 2500 over but not my color and options.

The guy I am dealing with at a local dealer claims he is getting 5 more 08 GT 500??????

I guess I am getting his first one.

spider,

Welcome to the site, you'll find good people in here and some great info and advice. Listen to Grabber and ShelbyDude. ShelbyDude may be able to help you find your way to your dream car. Good luck and good hunting!!!

Mike

spider,

Welcome to the site, you'll find good people in here and some great info and advice. Listen to Grabber and ShelbyDude. ShelbyDude may be able to help you find your way to your dream car. Good luck and good hunting!!!

Mike

What am I chop liver :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Archived