TEAM SHELBY FORUM

**SEXYSTANGS EVENTFUL DAY AT TASCA FORD**

SexyStang

Today Secondo and I were finally able to meet some our Very Own Members and their Sweet Rides!! :yup: :happy feet:

We met the following members, if I leave anyone out I Apologize: :headspin:

Robert and Sharon Lane, Crispy23, Aodwyer, NX338, Shelbygirl and the Bad Family, GT500Flyboy, Sad Sack, 68Fastback and last but not least Svtbird91, whom I had the pleasure of meeting once again. :) And who knows if anyone 'Spotted' me :lurk::nonono::hysterical: and didn't introduce themselves. :finger: Their loss until we meet again!!! :hysterical2:

Anyways here are some of our Pics that we took from this Scorching Hot Day in Rhode Island :drop: that I'd like to share and I will be Posting some more 'Special Pics' in my Gallery shortly... :camera: We had a GREAT DAY at TASCA FORD!!! :banvictory::yahoo:

I wanted to say one more thing there is Another Picture of Just Me but Secondo will be Posting it in his Gallery!!

Will the 'Curiosity' kill the Kitties?? :hysterical2:

post-8221-1188093472_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1188093499_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1188093541_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1188093569_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1188093591_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1188093472_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1188093499_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1188093541_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1188093569_thumb.jpg

post-8221-1188093591_thumb.jpg

Hi SS ,

It was great to see you and Secondo again. I enjoyed the day very much in spite of the heat . It was fun introducing the two of you to some of the other Stangsunleashed members .Robert, Sharon, Dan(68Fastback) John( Gt500flyboy)and of course the bad family.(Shelbygirl , badboy and the bad kids )

I also met quite a few others for the first time too.

George......

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

Hi SS ,

It was great to see you and Secondo again. I enjoyed the day very much in spite of the heat . It was fun introducing the two of you to some of the other Stangsunleashed members .Robert, Sharon, Dan(68Fastback) John( Gt500flyboy)and of course the bad family.(Shelbygirl , badboy and the bad kids )

I also met quite a few others for the first time too.

George......

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

Thanks for the pics those came out great and their different pics than ours!! :) I'm not much of a Computer Person you know like someone from the 'Geek Patrol' :hysterical2: so I try with the pictures that I post, smaller than I want them to be but oh well at least I know how to post them. :shrug:

It was so nice to meet you. I am sorry that I did not have more time to talk so busy :headspin::headspin: i did not release that it would be that crazy. Anyhow maybe next time we can talk more.

I understand I would have liked to have talked with you some more too. I couldn't believe the turnout it was Great!! :happy feet: I did feel bad for Mr. Shelby it was VERY HOT for me I couldn't imagine what it was like for him, what a Trooper he was. :woot: I enjoyed myself except for the Scorching Humidity. :drop: Robert is very nice also thank him again for giving me the opportunity to sit in the KR and SS. I was in 'Mustang Heaven' for a few seconds anyways. :dreamy:

I understand I would have liked to have talked with you some more too. I couldn't believe the turnout it was Great!! :happy feet: I did feel bad for Mr. Shelby it was VERY HOT for me I couldn't imagine what it was like for him, what a Trooper he was. :woot: I enjoyed myself except for the Scorching Humidity. :drop: Robert is very nice also thank him again for giving me the opportunity to sit in the KR and SS. I was in 'Mustang Heaven' for a few seconds anyways. :dreamy:

SS

you want one don't you?:dreamy:

Glad you had a good time

Great Pix

Still need to get you to move a little to the right :finger:

Geeez, Are you sure you don't dye your hair brown? :hysterical2:

SS

you want one don't you?:dreamy:

Glad you had a good time

Great Pix

Still need to get you to move a little to the right :finger:

Geeez, Are you sure you don't dye your hair brown? :hysterical2:

Hey Mr. SS,

That is my Natural Color!! :finger:

The SUPER SNAKE was my FAVORITE CAR and I had the Pleasure and the Honors of Sitting in One. :yup: :happy feet:

And I and NOT MOVING OUT OF THE WAY :rant: I need to get as close as I can to these Beauties.

They don't call me SexyStang for Nuttin :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Ya know, the SS and the KR needed something to complement them, so we had to get you in the driver's seat. :)

Ya know, the SS and the KR needed something to complement them, so we had to get you in the driver's seat. :)

Thank you Robert and I hope to run into You and Sharon again Someday!!! :)

Hey Mr. SS,

That is my Natural Color!! :finger:

The SUPER SNAKE was my FAVORITE CAR and I had the Pleasure and the Honors of Sitting in One. :yup: :happy feet:

And I and NOT MOVING OUT OF THE WAY :rant: I need to get as close as I can to these Beauties.

They don't call me SexyStang for Nutin :hysterical2::hysterical2:

You'd make a better blonde

getting close is OK

you can get just as close standing behind them you know

Hey are you gonna autograph my magazine?

What month?

I'll bring it up for you to sign

suck up :banghead:

You'd make a better blonde

getting close is OK

you can get just as close standing behind them you know

Hey are you gonna autograph my magazine?

What month?

I'll bring it up for you to sign

Sure I'll Autograph it if you actually DRIVE YOUR SHELBY UP HERE!! :shift: :burnout:

It's the December Issue coming out around 10/30/07. :happy feet:

Thanks for reminding me I've been in Cloud 9 for the past 24 hours with all the Mustangs I guess it's time for me to come down now. :hysterical::hysterical:

NX338 (Karl & Raymond)

IMG_1128.jpg

I know it was long and hot day, but NX338=Kevin (Karl is my dad, who was also there, but not pictured)

It was very nice to meet all of the StangsUnleashed members who introduced themselves...I have said it before and I will say it again..."This site has some of the nicest people associated with it that I have ever seen".

I met Sad Sack, his friend Jim (and their better halves), SVTBird, Secondo, SexyStang, BadBoy and Bad Family and there are more, but my head is still a little over heated from being out side all day.

I hope everyone had a safe trip home and for those who haven't made it home yet I hope all goes well.

Kevin

Sure I'll Autograph it if you actually DRIVE YOUR SHELBY UP HERE!! :shift: :burnout:

It's the December Issue coming out around 10/30/07. :happy feet:

Thanks for reminding me I've been in Cloud 9 for the past 24 hours with all the Mustangs I guess it's time for me to come down now. :hysterical::hysterical:

that's a long way to drive her

most likely not

you'll have to come here to see it

Here's more with Me and Secondo :wub: with the KR And the SS!!! :happy feet: Oh and a Sweeeet Cobra Jet!! :banvictory:

It was great to meet you guys!!! Sorry I didn't have alot of time either....it was HOPPIN', just CRAZY!!!! :speedie:

Hey....

is the :wub: in your post for Secondo.....or for the KR & SS?!?!? :redcard:Be careful how you answer, honey-bun, I heard he reads these very forums! :hysterical:

Thanks everyone for stopping by and chewing the fat. It was great. Hopefully next time I will have a better chance to really talk too (and it will be under 90 degrees, I hope)!

It was great to meet you guys!!! Sorry I didn't have alot of time either....it was HOPPIN', just CRAZY!!!! :speedie:

Hey....

is the :wub: in your post for Secondo.....or for the KR & SS?!?!? :redcard:Be careful how you answer, honey-bun, I heard he reads these very forums! :hysterical:

Thanks everyone for stopping by and chewing the fat. It was great. Hopefully next time I will have a better chance to really talk too (and it will be under 90 degrees, I hope)!

You had to put me on the 'Spot' didn't ya?? :rolleyes: :hysterical2:

Of course this goes to Secondo... :wub::dreamy::drop:

But if there is EVER a slight chance that I might get ONE of those 'Beautiful Cars' at the 'Sticker Price' well then that's another story. :hysterical:

By the Way it was very nice meeting you Yesterday!! Would you like to be My New Personal Moderator?? :redcard: If you read My other Thread you'll know what I mean, Grabber has completely lost his mind with Me anyways. :hysterical2:

Hey all, now that was an awsome time!

Everything I expected and more, well except not getting anything signed, that sucked.

But I have a nice story for you all that I heard from the front of the line as they were stopping Mr. Shelby from signing.

As they said no more, the next guy in line desperately wanted a picture of CS and his car I believe signed, so he continued to nicely gesture and get his attention. He does and manages to get up to the table and hand it to him as he is getting up with Amy. Carol begins to sign it just out of kindness not to so blatantly turn him down but Amy pulled it away and gave it back and said, sorry he can't or else he would have to sign them all.

This is the good part, Carol says as he is practically being pulled from his seat, "then fine I will sign them all, every last one of them" Something to that affect, I was about 5 feet away but the point is, the guy is simply amazing. He would have as well but Amy did the right thing for him and said enough is enough.

If you were there then you know how dangerously hot it was for an elderly person. Heck even myself at the ripe age of 23 hahaahh

Anyway, it was awsome to meet you all and now that there will be a Shelby mod shop so close to home I better start saving because now I really want all these new goodies!!!!!

Sorry to go on and on but I still can not comprehend how much awsome Ford stuff I witnessed that day, truly the best day IMO for a Ford guy or gal, sexystang! LOL

You had to put me on the 'Spot' didn't ya?? :rolleyes: :hysterical2:

Of course this goes to Secondo... :wub::dreamy::drop:

But if there is EVER a slight chance that I might get ONE of those 'Beautiful Cars' at the 'Sticker Price' well then that's another story. :hysterical:

By the Way it was very nice meeting you Yesterday!! Would you like to be My New Personal Moderator?? :redcard: If you read My other Thread you'll know what I mean, Grabber has completely lost his mind with Me anyways. :hysterical2:

Nice to meet you, too! Yeah, I think I better keep an eye on you! You're obviously trouble ;) Thread hunting now.... :hysterical2:

Grabber? Lost his mind? You mean he found it AND lost it again?!?!? :hysterical:

Everything I expected and more, well except not getting anything signed, that sucked.

But I have a nice story for you all that I heard from the front of the line as they were stopping Mr. Shelby from signing.

As they said no more, the next guy in line desperately wanted a picture of CS and his car I believe signed, so he continued to nicely gesture and get his attention. He does and manages to get up to the table and hand it to him as he is getting up with Amy. Carol begins to sign it just out of kindness not to so blatantly turn him down but Amy pulled it away and gave it back and said, sorry he can't or else he would have to sign them all.

This is the good part, Carol says as he is practically being pulled from his seat, "then fine I will sign them all, every last one of them" Something to that affect, I was about 5 feet away but the point is, the guy is simply amazing. He would have as well but Amy did the right thing for him and said enough is enough.

If you were there then you know how dangerously hot it was for an elderly person. Heck even myself at the ripe age of 23 hahaahh

Anyway, it was awsome to meet you all and now that there will be a Shelby mod shop so close to home I better start saving because now I really want all these new goodies!!!!!

Sorry to go on and on but I still can not comprehend how much awsome Ford stuff I witnessed that day, truly the best day IMO for a Ford guy or gal, sexystang! LOL

Thanks for understanding, Chuck. Most people completely understood. And believe me, it would be tough to stand in line for hours only to be turned away.

Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk! You should have said 'hey' or something! Yeah, I have to tell you, Mr. Shelby would have gone all day and all night with those sig's. And he is such a sincere, up-front guy.

I felt like crud turning folks away, but he really should stay cool, and he was signing for a very, very long time!!!!! Like you said, it was hot as :censored: blazes out there!!!!!

ChuckStang? Were you there? Holy Moly I wanted to meet you! Met alot of nice people and maybe I did? I know Crispy is about 8 feet tall :party2: We did get to meet Sexy Stang and whats his name? LOL! Just kidding-Lots of laughs. Hotter than a whorehouse on $5 dollar night when that sun came out. A few of us went back to the rooms to freshen up when we heard CS was not going to speak. When we got back everyone was gone. Went to the party which was held by Roger and had a GREAT time-more on that later. Where did everyone else go?

Mark aka Sad Sack

ChuckStang,

Sorry Secondo and I missed meeting you, I heard you were going to hold a sign up with My Name on it looking for me, if this was true then maybe you would have found me easier and quicker. :hysterical2::hysterical2: I'm glad you had a good day I know I had Lots of Fun being surrounded by all of the Beautiful Mustangs :happy feet: AND Crazy Members!!! :wacko: :hysterical: Take Care maybe we'll meet up again some day!! :) Next time make your Sign BIGGER!!! :finger::hysterical2:

ChuckStang? Were you there? Holy Moly I wanted to meet you! Met alot of nice people and maybe I did? I know Crispy is about 8 feet tall :party2: We did get to meet Sexy Stang and whats his name? LOL! Just kidding-Lots of laughs. Hotter than a whorehouse on $5 dollar night when that sun came out. A few of us went back to the rooms to freshen up when we heard CS was not going to speak. When we got back everyone was gone. Went to the party which was held by Roger and had a GREAT time-more on that later. Where did everyone else go?

Mark aka Sad Sack

Mark,

It was nice meeting you at Tasca, boy was it :censored:HOT!! :drop:

Glad to hear you had a good time at the Party, Secondo and I headed back to Connecticut, wanted to beat some traffic. :shift:

Didn't have a problem though in his GT... :burnout: :wub::speedie:

It was great meeting GTT500, SadSack, NX338, SVTBird91, The Bad family (Shlbygrl, Badboy and kids), Brianspony, 68Fastback, Crispy23, Robert and Sharon Lane, GT500Flyboy, Mach1(?) and of course SexyStang at the show!! It's a great feeling to put the face with the 'screen name.' What a great bunch of people here and that's what makes this site such a great place to be!! :rockon:

See attached pics of SexyStang between Crispy23 and Robert Lane, also with 68Fastback.

DSC029891.JPG

DSC029951.JPG

DSC029891.JPG

DSC029951.JPG

Archived